Forums

A day in the life of a Jester Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-501-65649267

Restart

Restart

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Rory said :
Restart said :
A great read Jester! We've talked on twitter a bit before ;) . You did forget to add this though (And I quote Rory of course) "Mod Rory is great, let's have tea and #ScapeFuel to celebrate."

Nevertheless great to see you posting on the forums. I've heard lots about you from multiple members of the web development team; mainly Mod Rory and Mod Allstar though ;) .

Now the real question; what goes in the cup first? The tea or the milk? ;)

First off, I agree that was really well written... second; milk first.

(thanks for cross quoting from my tweet ^_^ )

I would never take someone's quote without stating who is the original owner though! You know me longer than today Rory! :P

Edit: Splendid choice! Milk in first so that it blends smoothly throughout the tea! :P
What isn't broken can still be broken.

08-Jul-2015 18:02:13 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2015 18:04:22 by Restart

Zoltar

Zoltar

Posts: 295 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Interesting. A nice read.

Its always nice to read how our JMods do things, and the dedication they have to their work.

I also agree that Runelabs was a great idea to put players in the center of the game's future progression. Even though some ideas are not the best, the voting system ensures that the best ideas reach at least consideration, and we have had quite a few brilliant ideas come out of it already.

09-Jul-2015 10:24:05 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2015 10:24:47 by Zoltar

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"During the less engaging ones I often find myself picking up the board pens and doodling on the whiteboard, much to my team’s frustration"

You are too modest. You forgot to mention your flair at banana art :P
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Jul-2015 11:00:52

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First of all I’m an early starter. I try to make it in for 8am, though it’s usually more like 10 past, when I meet my team for our informal morning tea break/catchup. Here we talk about all the important things from the night before such as ‘that ludicrous display’ and ‘why did he bring Walcott on that early?’

IKR the thing about Arsenal is they always try walk it in.

Good read!

09-Jul-2015 13:18:44

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
What?!?

How am I not even mentioned in your post?

11:00 - Send Mod Neena an e-mail letting her know a member of the web team is moving away.

11:30 - Laugh at Mod Neena for believing that someone was 'leaving the company' rather than just 'moving desks' gg...

15:00 - See Mod Neena in the upstairs kitchen making tea because the middle floor kitchen isn't as good any more since the Web team moved upstairs.

^^ Where are these points...? #Gutted
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

09-Jul-2015 13:35:32 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2015 13:36:25 by Mod Neena

Mod Jester

Mod Jester

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
You do make a good point Neena. I apologise! I do miss bumping into you as much.

Mod Neena said :

11:30 - Laugh at Mod Neena for believing that someone was 'leaving the company' rather than just 'moving desks' gg...

I'm sorry but this was actually amazing. This morning another Mod was genuinely asking if Mod Rory still worked here. Your message in his card was lovely :D
Writing code and having lots of fun doing it!

09-Jul-2015 14:21:39 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2015 14:22:01 by Mod Jester

Quick find code: 254-255-501-65649267 Back to Top