Forums

Time to move on... Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-472-65620680

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pretty weird seeing the queen bee leave Jagex :P . Hopefully she will be at RuneFest.
- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

20-May-2015 00:59:13

Game Rocker

Game Rocker

Posts: 1,099 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will always remember the time you choose my entry to win a competition, and then I couldn't make it Runefest. So you made sure I got something out of it. Although it took a while to come, those signed artworks are still on my wall to this day.

Thanks

:)
Just found out we can have signatures :P

21-May-2015 02:18:33

DieHunted
Mar Member 2023

DieHunted

Posts: 6,747 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear
Jane Queen of Nature
and the Mom to all,

I write you this with tears that I have missed your last days at Jagex as you have been someone who has given me amazing advice, honest support, words of encouragement, ideas and also an opportunity to make a difference in the RuneScape Community as well as the RuneScape Fansite Community. Without you I would not be where I am at today, because you have helped changed my RuneScape life as well as made a difference in my personal life. You was and will always be someone I will inspire to be. You have helped to define my fansite ScapeCentral and has help define its future. You was the reason for me to make real life RuneScape Bonds and the reason why I will make more real life RuneScape items. You have also help me to make my future Career and business.

Right now I feel I have lost a friend at Jagex and someone who knows me personally and knows where my heart is at. But I know I will still have you as an amazing friend and a RuneScape player and will hope to one day meet in real life. It will be a sad day for me because you are in my opinion the heart of Jagex and no one else can fill those shoes because you're like a mom to everyone, and a mom for the RuneScape Community.

But with the last drop of tears, I wish you the best with your future and hope you hold on to the real life bond that I gifted you and always remember me when you hold it or look at it. I hope it brings a smile to your face and also an a amazing day as well for you. Because that is my spirit giving you a big hug when you hold it or look at it.

Thank you for all that you have done for me and you will be missed deeply by me (Until I skill with you in game and spam you with HI JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!),
DieHunted (Corey)
The RuneScape player that you have inspired<3

LOVE YOU JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*CRIES* :(
Edit: I am extremely happy for the company you are in now :D !
DieHunted

26-May-2015 05:54:15 - Last edited on 26-May-2015 07:01:36 by DieHunted

Snowyamur98

Snowyamur98

Posts: 294 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just want to say thanks for contributing your time to such an awesome game like RuneScape. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you're doing in your future!

GO RUNESCAPE!

Also, I hope to see this game sees the great sun decades from now.
,-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,

|Knowledge is Power|
|RS Veteran 10+ Years|

'-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,

06-Jun-2015 03:52:09

Quick find code: 254-255-472-65620680 Back to Top