Forums

Forum Moderation Review Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-449-65569202

Mod Kalaya

Mod Kalaya

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey peeps

XTL - The post was not hidden as it was the first post of the thread and we prefer to work with players like this to have the message removed, instead of hiding it. You'll note on page 27 of the thread that Tren posted to ask for the removal of that part, which has since been done.

Raw Lobbs- I have looked into the posts you sent me and can see no error made by the FMod involved, what they are saying is correct based on what the player is requesting help on. I understand you do not like the decision made for this FMod but do not waste our time by creating false accusations.

MrTibbitz - the language used in your post was not conducive to a peaceful discussion, the language you use is likely to start an argument. I understand in HLF you are probably speaking to the players doing Raiding. With the lighter rules in HLF, this is more acceptable. In this case I agree that the post you made on the normal forums is too agressive.

Autumn Elite - Fmods are not able to edit your posts, they can only hide the entire post. Though I can see your point, the thread was getting off-track and should not have been targeting the player it was targeting. Ultimately I think it was better that the posts were hidden and brought to a close.

Max Miner - though your reasoning is admirable, the forums is not a good place to post this. However, we cannot be certain that you and those you encourage are trained to deal with possibly suicidal or mentally unwell people you are trying to help, and this could do more harm than good. Those who might try and help you could go much further than you yourself would, and so unfortunately this isn't something that we can endorse at all.

Heavyoak - I do not disagree with the FMod actions here.

Hi Im Col - FMod action is correct. The only posts from you I see on that thread is flame.

Ferenc217 - I believe the thread is in a suitable forum here.

Thanks,
Mod Kalaya |
Zarosian
Product Manager | @JagexKalaya

12-Oct-2015 10:25:15 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2015 09:16:38 by Mod Neena

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Oct-2015 22:11:32

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Hey Raw Lobbs,

I don't think there was any bad intention behind Mod Kalaya's comment. We get a number of reports in this thread and sometimes we just need to make it clear that if it's the same person reporting the same F-Mod that there needs to be a degree of understanding.

If there is anything that you genuinely think we should look at please use the format from the OP. There is now a report feature in the Brazilian forum which you can use - the team there will have a better understanding of context and content as they are fluent in Brazilian and Portuguese.

Up to date.

Thanks. :)
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

13-Oct-2015 09:16:28

13-Oct-2015 15:31:57

Mod Balance

Mod Balance

5-x - I would suggest that the thread owner should know better than to post something off-topic, and would likely have complained if someone else had done the same. I don't think the FMod should have to apologise for this.
Mod Balance
| Head of Community |
Follower of Guthix

14-Oct-2015 09:35:47 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2015 11:14:26 by Mod Balance

15-Oct-2015 21:17:31

16-Oct-2015 19:16:46

17-Oct-2015 02:07:21

17-Oct-2015 02:34:17