07-May-2015 17:16:25

The contents of this message have been hidden

07-May-2015 20:35:59

07-May-2015 20:40:25

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Joint effort from Mod Kalaya and I today.

AncientSouls - We can't swap specific "ownership" of threads. The only way to do it is for a different account to publish the same content. Not something that Jagex can help with.
Chaos Lupus - looks like this has now resolved itself, so I won’t take further action.
Draco Burnz - forum mod action was correct
Wilf - this is moderation review, and no moderation was done here.
AI-lslam - you are attempting to bend the rules and you know it. The action taken was correct.
Ownage - Targeting a player goes against the Forum Code of Conduct, F-Mod's correct here
LutjaSuki - The player above the forum poster explains why the thread was locked. There wouldn't be much point in the F-Mod repeating themselves.

The number of you that mentioned the grave-bumped thread that has been locked, it would have been reviewed by the Mod in question first. I'll double check next week with the team and if this is the correct decision, it will remain locked, if not, it will be re-opened next week.

Git Gud M8 - Regardless of what another player has called you, you shouldn't name and shame, you then turned on the F-Mod. The correct decision was made to hide any posts causing offence.
Ceecs - I can't find a hidden post on the thread you mentioned.
Wynd - The Mod that hid your post isn't in the office for me to ask but I have a feeling it may have been hidden because you've given a direct link to where a player can contact the support team without reading all the helpful information on the wiki which defeats the object of the information on there. I'll need to check with him of course but I'll let you know if it was for another reason. Thanks.
Darkhawk288 - We'll take a closer look at the comments you mentioned next week as I'll need to discuss this with the team. The rants thread has slightly different rules and Moderators will be less likely to hide rant-like posts due to the type of thread it is. If there is anything we deem inappropriate, we'll remove it. Thanks.

That's all folks.

Have a good weekend. =)

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

08-May-2015 17:31:18

09-May-2015 09:17:39