Quick find code: 254-255-371-65388417

The contents of this message have been hidden

13-Jan-2015 21:13:29

14-Jan-2015 15:27:50

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Aeroxmaster - Thanks for sharing your opinon.

I believe I have posted on this thread previously with a statement similar to what I'm about to say. All Moderators are different, Jmods and Pmods all have different opinions on what is offensive and what isn't and although we all have the same guidelines, it doesn't necessarily mean we will always find borderline content offensive.

Although we appreciate the information you have provided for us, we are confident in our Forum Moderators and happy that they are following the guidelines and helping keep the forums under control. This thread is to help pin point specific instances where a Mod has been un-modly or to report a borderline issue to us for review. If you come across anything similar in the future, please do let us know and we will review each instance individually.

Thanks for the heads up on JD's post.

@Avid Sparx - in regards to the first post, you've posted in a number of threads. What is the QFC of the thread you're reporting? You've given a QFC in your next post but it's difficult to filter through the issue this way. If you can post in the format as requested in the OP, that would help - clear instructions on what the issue is.

@Locodave - please use the format on the OP so we can quickly identify the thread, the post and the issue more efficiently. I can see that there were numerous threads made to increase the awareness of the polls and all were locked. I can understand why your thread was locked. All the duplicate threads are unnecessary.

@Chiefmichael - as far as I know, it's okay to bump your clan thread, I can't see any complaints from the F-Mods that you have mentioned.

@TimeTorn - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The F-Mod is right in this case. If you report in the way suggested, the team can collate evidence. Posting on the forums doesn't help the right team gather the data they need.

Thanks.

All up to date!

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

14-Jan-2015 18:30:40

15-Jan-2015 16:13:25