The contents of this message have been hidden

07-Sep-2014 22:50:11

08-Sep-2014 09:09:33

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi everyone,

Coming back after the weekend I see I have loads to catch up on. Let's start!

@Dark Bark - I can see that your thread was locked again. It looks like the game you created is similar to a game that has already been created.

@Alskling - I didn't ignore it but glad you came around to her way of thinking =)

@Fezzz - Thanks for getting back to us about this, from reading through the post I don't think that it was meant to come across that way. I understand your frustration from the spammer and this may have resulted in feeling unsupported in this particular incident, but it doesn't seem that the F-Mod meant for this to sound as though it was against you.

@Madara Jutsu - The QFC you have posted rants about FMods - I can't see the post before the incident. I am sure that the Fmod in question was looking to help, sometimes even the most experienced players can make a small error. Do you have the QFC for the actual post you are referring to?

@Finance - thanks, all sorted! We're looking into the other issue, I'll be posting on there shortly. =)

@Divine - Hey, you should be okay to create a thread - is there a particular Moderator that has informed you otherwise, if so, please let us know so that we can review it. Thank you.

@Shaunzie - thanks for posting, however I don't think that the Fmod in this circumstance was insulting the player because they preferred a different version of the game. In this case we can see that she was merely stating different options that we have provided over the last two years in the hope to make thing better for those against the changes.

@Roisin - thanks for bringing this to our attention, I don't believe their intent was to upset anyone but more along the lines of addressing their issue. I'm sure that this particular issue been addressed a number of times in the rants forum. Should you see this again, please do report and we will review this further. Thank you.

@Alskling - thank you for offering your suggestions but there will be a good reason behind where a Jmod creates a thread. Perhaps we could look at posting threads in multiple places in the future but for now we will not be looking at moving these.

@Catweazle - It may have been that a Mod had looked at this and moved it accordingly and the others still need to be reviewed. We'll be taking a look at these and possibly reviewing these very soon. Thanks. =)

@Forum TroII - No, so far I have spent over 2 hours going through all of the evidence for the cases above. I will continue to do so until they've all been resolved. Thanks for asking.

@An Ur - Glad this has now been sorted, the best thing to do in future is to report this in game should this be discussed with you - this will be handled by the appropriate team much more quickly. Thank you.

@Stoat King - thanks for passing this on. Being in the rants forum, I can imagine how anything being said in this case could have come across this way, however, I don't think it was intentional. I cam imagine this topic has already been discussed a number of times so most of the Fmods in this forum have probably addressed issues like this before. Should you notice a more specific issue, please do report it on this thread. Thank you. In regards to your last post, I can see why this discussion was closed as it was leading towards negative posts and was becoming difficult to recover from. We believe in this case the Mod did the right thing by locking.

@Wilf - Hey, Mod Selfie is currently working on something else atm, you have me looking into your issue today. =) In this particular case, I see where you are coming from. We do check the forums and read through all your thoughts and discussions. The FMods are there to help make sure all your issues are addressed and take action against anyone who are not following the rules in order to maintain a fun, fair (and organised) atmosphere. We do appreciate your feedback and the team will take a look at the thread you mentioned. Thanks.

@Long Hair 7 - Thank you for getting in touch. I can see how this discussion could have been very constructive and started out quite well, but in this case, we believe the FMod did the right thing by locking it as it became a very negative discussion and wasn't really being used to be constructive/helpful.

Thanks all, feel free to keep them coming. =)

Have a good day!

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

08-Sep-2014 16:59:37

08-Sep-2014 18:44:17

08-Sep-2014 18:48:59