Community Chronicle: 29/05

Quick find code: 254-255-368-65382133

Xalha
Nov Member 2023

Xalha

Posts: 287 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miagexy said :
^_^ Teezkut you are on your way to fame and glory believe it or not... ^_^
Just can't wait to wear such AMAZING CREATION!!! I hope that Jagex make it available in game soon and that some brutal and super high level new boss have the honor to wear it and become one of the best and most desirable monster drop in the land. I can see it now, Teezkut new boss... Your name is just so cool so this boss needs to be name after you for sure. This armor shall be a level 95 or greater and yep none degradable. A new lore and a new story quest is a must. A brand new female companion with a name of TeezKat shall be born side by side next to him. Maybe a new rare orange stone become part of the story so we can mine it and use it to make this armor and/or some Teezkut new weapons. So please get back to the drawing board and design a female version of this brand new and wonderful armor. You are so skillful! I wish you the best in life. Have a lovely day Teezkut!

The armour Teezkut made (stunning) is already in game. It's been in game for quite some time. It's called Sirenic armour and it's level 90 ranger armour. It's degradeable, though :(

01-Jun-2014 20:38:07

TEEZKUT
Aug Member 2022

TEEZKUT

Posts: 1,722 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Isis... But this armor is already in game, its called Sirenic armor.. lvl 90 range gear.. :P :)

Thank you all, who took some time to comment :) Much appreciated!
Atm, new project is on!
8x Runefest attendee
|
Cosplayer
|
2014 GG, Sirenic
|
2015 GG, Malevolent
|
2016 GG, Nomad
|
Twitter: @Teezkut