Forums

Podcast - Fate of the Gods

Quick find code: 254-255-341-65337093

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Podcast - Fate of the Gods

RuneScape Podcasts

In our latest podcast, Mod MattHe asks your Grandmaster questions of Mods Rowley, Sarah, Alex R and Osborne, who all worked on Fate of the Gods !

Answering everything from how to design a whole new world to the secrets of the Stone of Jas this is a wide-ranging discussion, with members of the Art and QA Teams as well as the developer and design reviewer.

The podcast is available now on our PodBean page . Follow us there and stay up to date with every episode. Alternatively, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes .

The RuneScape Community Team

28-Mar-2014 16:53:30

JoeFriday
Aug Member 2009

JoeFriday

Posts: 4,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know that you don't care but it seems theirs little interest in these pod casts judging by the little forum posts here, might be best just to drop them all together and save some money so you don't need to make so many soloman and th updates,which we all hate btw. but ty for the new quests they were sure fun.

29-Mar-2014 15:48:48

CakeRider
Aug Member 2023

CakeRider

Posts: 1,296 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JoeFriday said :
I know that you don't care but it seems theirs little interest in these pod casts judging by the little forum posts here, might be best just to drop them all together and save some money so you don't need to make so many soloman and th updates,which we all hate btw. but ty for the new quests they were sure fun.

Yes, because podcasts cost SOOO much money. And it's not like people are asleep or anything.

*facepalm*

29-Mar-2014 23:46:56

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Posts: 8,899 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JoeFriday said :

NO.

I'd rather have you increase membership price, Jagex.
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
I wish I was in Dixie land
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

30-Mar-2014 06:46:13

Joe Exodia
Apr Member 2022

Joe Exodia

Posts: 589 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JoeFriday said :

I had no plans to post here, yet i heard the whole podcast.

since i'm already here i might give some feedback.
I liked it. Ty for answering my silly question ^_^

30-Mar-2014 10:27:58

Quick find code: 254-255-341-65337093 Back to Top