Forums

Backgrounds & Headers

Quick find code: 254-255-313-65232634

Ganon
Jan Member 2008

Ganon

Posts: 1,544 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm sorry but why should I sign up for a third party website to get things?

This leads me to three points.

1/ Shouldn't you be thinking more of people that stick to the forums that you own? possibly release new backgrounds for that instead?

2/ Isn't it a bit contradictory that you promote third party websites when it's an offence for players to do it?

Quote from the rules:
Advertising other websites
Players should refrain from actively advertising in any of our games or forums. This includes advertising any website or product. To protect all our players we have made the decision that no web addresses are allowed to be linked on our games.

3/ Why are you releasing twitter only promotions? such as the competition cracker for re-tweeting a Jagex tweet?

In black and white you're penalizing people that don't sign up to you. Can you not see that you're losing the respect of people that are committed to your OWN website?

P.S I'd be highlighting your post for breaking the aforementioned rule, Mod Slayer, if I could but there's not an option for it.

Ganon

Formerly known as "Noosh"

13-Jan-2014 15:59:50 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2014 16:03:54 by Ganon

Coinflipper

Coinflipper

Posts: 1,886 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well since the staff at Twitter haven't answered me since I asked them a few months ago, I'll try my luck here.

So this is just a general Twitter question (I'm not too good in finding my way on Twitter)
Here's the deal, my twitter wall gets spammed with posts from people I don't know or don't follow, but they use links to pages/people I do follow.

So for example :
I follow RuneScape (@RuneScape)

RandomBob541 tweets : I FREAKING LOVE @RuneScape!

For starters, I have NO IDEA who this person is and I could care less.
SO, I DO NOT want this guy's posts appearing on my news, is there any way I can
turn this off or something?

My news is filled with this stuff, it's so hateful.

15-Jan-2014 23:32:12

Quick find code: 254-255-313-65232634 Back to Top