Forums

Introducing So Wreck3d as .... Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-282-65119559

[#283U6XRSI]

[#283U6XRSI]

Posts: 12,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
S0_B4nned said :
Dude, the PMs were fake and he really didn't say anything that bad.

But the rest he admitted to be true. I heard a vague promise of no mercy for botters and RWTers...

~ There must be
Tranquillity
and
Conflict
Liberty
and
Control
Order
and
Chaos
Collectivity
and
Individuality
, there must be...
Balance
! Join the 9th faction: Guthix! ~
~ There must be Tranquillity and Conflict, Liberty and Control, Order and Chaos, Collectivity and Individuality, there must be... Balance! ~

30-Aug-2013 10:26:34

Love Shack

Love Shack

Posts: 2,841 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zanderdude said :
Interesting how not a single supporter of SoWreck3d even attempts to defend the fact that he admitted to being apart of a botting community for several years and rtw'ing and running a private server...

I dont care what racist thing he might or might not have said compared to that..

Interesting how not a single supporter can even construct as big a wall of text regarding why he SHOULD be a Jmod as some of the community can make about why he shouldn't.

30-Aug-2013 11:44:50

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Aug-2013 15:23:41

[#283U6XRSI]

[#283U6XRSI]

Posts: 12,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love Shack said :
Zanderdude said :
Interesting how not a single supporter of SoWreck3d even attempts to defend the fact that he admitted to being apart of a botting community for several years and rtw'ing and running a private server...

I dont care what racist thing he might or might not have said compared to that..

Interesting how not a single supporter can even construct as big a wall of text regarding why he SHOULD be a Jmod as some of the community can make about why he shouldn't.

Maybe because they need to admit he is only selected because he is a popular YouTube video maker. He got elevated to a VIP status, gaining more popularity and to appease the community he gets this job offer.

It reminds me of the celebrities like Schwarzenegger can win elections but clearly have no idea how to lead a city or state. Why should jobs be selected on your fame and face and not your degrees, credentials and qualities? Running a company like that is a recipe for disaster.

~ There must be
Tranquillity
and
Conflict
Liberty
and
Control
Order
and
Chaos
Collectivity
and
Individuality
, there must be...
Balance
! Join the 9th faction: Guthix! ~
~ There must be Tranquillity and Conflict, Liberty and Control, Order and Chaos, Collectivity and Individuality, there must be... Balance! ~

30-Aug-2013 16:11:11

Cel-sius
Nov Member 2008

Cel-sius

Posts: 3,572 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love Shack said :
I dnt rly understand ur american politics.

some kid mad because of internet drama

S0 Fir3ed thinks that he's gonna be able to sue over a skype call because it was an invasion of privacy or no consent be being record over the phone key thing skype calls don't count as phone calls and most internet voice chat services allow users to freely record their own chat regardless of who's in the chat

he's also trying to sue for invasion of privacy because some people found information and while some dispute this is illegal most of it wasn't I.e phone# house address are commonly listed online(if you search in the right places) all you need is their full name and some keen google searching will find you what you want

it's not that hard to freely search for someone's place when you know what you are looking for with out even have to steal it which is what "so fail" is trying to claim

all that aside trying to go into a office and sit down with a lawyer and try to explain that you are upset some people online sent you pizza is gonna be funny and in most cases they'll think you're joking anyways this case doesn't hold any seriousness

if he does find someone gl trying to sue people who don't even live with in the same country isn't gonna hold or even stand in any court trying to satisfy the defendant pleading internet harassment

anyone who thinks he's gonna successfully do it please show my the case# and where i can attend this trial(i'll fly a god damn plane there if i need to attend this) and sit in as a public viewer
BOO!!!
One of the few left of the bearded lady race
<3

31-Aug-2013 02:07:18

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cel-sius said :
Anyone who thinks he's gonna successfully do it please show my the case# and where i can attend this trial(i'll fly a god damn plane there if i need to attend this) and sit in as a public viewer

How about a people's court at Runefest?

That would get the numbers up.

31-Aug-2013 08:19:02

Quick find code: 254-255-282-65119559 Back to Top