Forums

Community Roundup 22/08

Quick find code: 254-255-281-65126801

Spiritika
Jul Member 2007

Spiritika

Posts: 3,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I particularly enjoyed Nightwish's RuneScape history. I really liked seeing such things as the old armour and weapon styles (old style Void is still the best!) and the slayer monsters and locations before they were graphically updated.

I've been playing since July 2006 and have fond memories of those times with friends and clanmates. Like Nightwish, I have many saved screenshots of those times. For me this inlcuded such things as obtaining skill levels while surrounded by clanmates and questing with clanmates and friends. Good times. :)

Also, awesome artwork, NYChannelRS and MysticDragons.

----
;
---
{
@
Spiritika ~ the World Guardian
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-910-66191885 - Everyone is Welcome „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

Zanik: The surface is a strange and wonderful place! We should embrace it...

23-Aug-2013 00:43:37 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2013 00:44:08 by Spiritika

TEEZKUT
Aug Member 2022

TEEZKUT

Posts: 1,722 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where is Players Gallery, and why you upload over 2 and more years old runescape art to the community roundup, and which already was once promoted on this page and in Players Gallery (http://services.runescape.***/m=rswiki/en/Gallery_29), i cant believe this person himself submitted it to community round-up...

Please open players Gallery again!
And run proper art competitions, like Mod Petal did, like Mod Emilee did, like Mod Phoenix did!!

Thanks!
8x Runefest attendee
|
Cosplayer
|
2014 GG, Sirenic
|
2015 GG, Malevolent
|
2016 GG, Nomad
|
Twitter: @Teezkut
|

23-Aug-2013 05:37:18 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2013 06:00:25 by TEEZKUT

Nox_Animus

Nox_Animus

Posts: 556 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, I am pretty deflated right now. Yes, I burned myself out by getting 61 Divination on day one, but I've now pretty much completely given up because there are already bots and glitches. Within 24 hours, bots popping up and devaluing everyone else's hard work. That's not cool. And as for the glitch which I've heard can offer people much higher exp rates, I've heard through the grapevine that players found doing this will be rolled back. Well good, at least they'll get punishe- Wait what?

ROLLED BACK? And that's only if they get caught! I just expected more. I just hoped that with the release of RS3 and a new skill, you guys might consider cracking down on game abuse a little more. Particularly with a new skill where everyone is rushing - this is the time when botting/glitching hurts legitimate players the most. And this is also a great chance to catch a bunch of those players who managed to bot their way to 99 in many skills. But the threat of a rollback? That's no deterrent at all.
*•.,¸¸¸,.•*°*•
Nox
•*°*•.,¸¸¸,.•*

Looking for a clan? Maybe
Rekindled Spirits
is right for you!

23-Aug-2013 14:23:58

Quick find code: 254-255-281-65126801 Back to Top