Forums

Trading in Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-227-64359052

Brad 76

Brad 76

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@1c the whole reason i bring these things up is not to anger you, it's just simply to make sure you guys remember it's not the MAIN game never will be, it's not going to replace it, and once vote reaches 500k you can be sure of one thing...it will not remain the way it is now.

26-Feb-2013 20:12:41

Brad 76

Brad 76

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now if the vote doesn't reach 500k then will certainly not be paying $5 additional just to vote on the changes, but with all the posts about how to cheat the vote i believe the 500k will def be reached which will make this service a members service thus allowing everyone who has members and has taken the 10 mins to create an account to vote :D And were does that leave us, no better than right now, cause as soon as the first vote doesn't go your way, all the flaming and whining will start up all over again, great job jagex.

26-Feb-2013 20:17:17 - Last edited on 26-Feb-2013 20:18:52 by Brad 76

I SC

I SC

Posts: 8,461 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everyones been predicting the game to die, but as from what I've seen were gaining players at a pretty good rate, compare the first days at this time and every day since, we're still doing extremely well.

What game (online) has a consistant 40-60k people even before it has reached the age of 1 week, none at all.
If that isn't telling, then your blind to the facts, the game can only increase from here, even with no updates there are NO other games that create the game play, challenge, and overall response then this. The game won't die if theres nothing else like it, and it's well liked.

26-Feb-2013 20:17:57

I SC

I SC

Posts: 8,461 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well it could start at 1000 and after a year go up to 1500, but I definately don't want new players coming in and voting to ruin what players that have worked over 1500 levels to become devalued as is in eoc.

look on this account I've played since 03, I obviously have taken my time but my over 1700 total is almost 99.99% pre GE/Removal wild/trade total.

And with that said, I've always been a skiller and not a pker.

26-Feb-2013 20:26:45

Yassin
Jul Member 2023

Yassin

Posts: 1,891 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think i speak for a lot of EoC players when i say can you please quit spamming the rs mainpage with oldschool rs stuff when they have their own main page and forums. 1 post is enough for the EoC players to know that it's out but the last 7 back-to-back mainpage posts have all been to do with oldschool rs. And while we're on this subject, i hope you guys don't go prioritizing osrs in the future and causing more EoC updates to be delayed.

26-Feb-2013 20:36:15

TheWideOx
Jan Member 2017

TheWideOx

Posts: 141 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I absolutely hate seeing Jagex dwell in their past like this; especially since in that process, they're spamming the RuneScape homepage(I call it RuneScape as jagex themselves call it the main game, so would still be known as RuneScape, not your little relic servers that will die out like rs classic) and also delaying some of the most game changing updates scheduled for this year... Deeply disappointed in the company decision to push these servers out 2 months early, their decision to push our updates back, and their decision to spam our homepage with things that aren't even relevant to this game(oh wait, i guess they are relevant being an older, outdated version of our game that we play now). I'd never really had a problem with the choices Jagex has made until now, and they are losing my support rather fast. Its not that i had a problem with the 07 servers being released, I only have a problem when they release these servers 2 MONTHS ahead of schedule, when it was EXPECTED to be released, and delay the only update i really even look forward to this year.

I mean, was it really necessary to push them so far ahead of schedule, only to delay a quest that has a large portion of the RuneScape community in uproar?

Also, THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION IS KILLING YOU JAGEX. PLEASE POST SOME THINGS THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE GAME, AND MAYBE CHECK OUT THE MAIN GAMES FORUMS INSTEAD OF BEING TOTALLY ABSORBED WITH 2007.

Learn to leave the past where it belongs, as a memory.

EDIT-FINALLY SOME NEWS ON TWW, thank you Mod Mike for coming on the future update forums and giving us some kind of news. it is GREATLY appreciated :D

26-Feb-2013 20:55:11 - Last edited on 26-Feb-2013 21:08:38 by TheWideOx

Quick find code: 254-255-227-64359052 Back to Top