Forums

New J-Mod Rocket

Quick find code: 254-255-220-64193930

SgtAzazel

SgtAzazel

Posts: 148 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to send a warm welcome your way Mod Rocket, and I would also like to wish you luck with your new position in this community. I'm glad to have a moderator who is a lot like me, and with addition I can't wait to join you in the world of Rune Scape. Keep up the good work!

26-Jan-2013 04:23:06

MLT Leon
Jun Member 2023

MLT Leon

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, for some reason i don't know why my account guardian is set on this computer but i cant access anymore, and i am trying to disable the guardian but i forgot the questions answers what can i do? :)
Thank you, good day.

26-Jan-2013 13:25:37

Moreels

Moreels

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there, Rocket!

So far, I'd the chance to meet you twice ingame! & I can tell, you're a big win for JAGEX & its community. I can say proudly that you are doing a great job so far. This you being new to RuneScape.
I attended to two of your Hati & Skoll hunts & they were one big party! So keep up your good work, mate! ^_^

Really looking forward to meet you again any time soon ingame! Or else, see you on Twitter! :)

(ps. if you ever need screenshots again, I'll gladly stop by & make some for you ;) )

~ Illuminnu

26-Jan-2013 23:59:54 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2013 00:02:03 by Moreels

Soupir

Soupir

Posts: 1,231 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Rocket!

You should post in the Jagex Moderator Profiles thread! Most (if not every one) of the mods have done it, now it's your turn! Plus, I'm sure everyone wants to know more what you're like. :)

QFC if you're having troubles finding it Mr. Newguy: 254-255-17-61790172

27-Jan-2013 09:53:43

Iced Earth
Feb Member 2009

Iced Earth

Posts: 3,773 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big welcome mod Rocket!

Luckily, I was one of many who got the chance to meet you and I firmly believe in this 100% when I say you are one of the coolest JMods I have ever met!

You are nice, friendly, and you know how to have fun. I wish you had come along sooner because both Jagex and Runescape need a guy like you!

Hope you will consider doing more events in the future, I will try and attend as many as possible because the Hati & Skoll slaying was really fun!

Welcome to RuneScape and I hope to see you on Twitter some time :D

-Fido
Iced Earth \m/
Clan Leader for Destined Few

27-Jan-2013 19:32:11

Quick find code: 254-255-220-64193930 Back to Top