Forums

Halloween Comic Strip Comp! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-21-61790231

Mod Hohbein

Mod Hohbein

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Comic Strip Competition
Halloween Comic Strip Competition

Check out our Facebook album of some of the entries we've received so far!
Welcome, mortal, to the official Halloween Comic Strip competition thread!
Here you'll find all the information you'll need to enter the Halloween Comic Strip contest, along with the usual fang-tastic (sorry) discussion from the community.

The comic strips
Below are three comic strip choices. Simply click on the thumbnail of your choice and when the full image has loaded, right-click on it and select 'Save As' in order to save a copy of the image to your computer.

What you need to do

1. Pick one of the three comic strips we've provided and come up with the most interesting way of joining the first and last panels!
  2. Submit your entry as an email (with your entry attached)to the [email protected] email address. Please try to stick to using recognised file formats (like JPEG, GIF, BMP etc)
  3. Feel free to enter as many times as you like!

Rules

1. Your entry must be your own work
  2. All entries need to be submitted by the close of the competition (11:59PM GMT on Friday 22nd October 2010)
  3. You must use one of the three comic strip templates provided by Jagex
  4. To be eligible to win, you must have registered your email address. To do so, click here
  5. All entries must comply with the RuneScape Rules , general Terms & Conditions and Competition Terms & Conditions

Prizes
  • Your comic strip idea professionally rendered by a Jagex artist, and framed!
  • 6 months RuneScape membership to the account of your choice

Entries will be judged by a panel of various staff members from Jagex including the content team, graphics team and CM team. We'll announce our winners following the close of the competition on the 22nd October!
Don't forget to keep an eye on our Facebook page as we'll be posting a selection of entries for you to check out throughout the running of the competition.
Good luck!
Community Management

11-Oct-2010 10:17:41 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2010 15:16:04 by Mod Hohbein

Mod Hohbein

Mod Hohbein

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
FAQ
FAQ

• Can I enter more than 1 comic strip?

Feel free to enter as many times as you like!

• Will there be a winner for each comic?
    We'll be basing our judgement on which entry is the best, regardless of which comic strip was used. So, there will be one lucky winner overall.
  • Can I use my own comic strips instead of the ones you provide?
    No, please only use the comic strips we've provided
  • Do I have to use the characters from the first panel of the comic, or can I create my own?
    You can do whatever you like! Feel free to introduce new characters, or use the characters from the first/last cells! There are no restriction here. :)

• More to come soon...

11-Oct-2010 10:18:06

Quick find code: 254-255-21-61790231 Back to Top