Forums

RuneScape Music - SoundCloud

Quick find code: 254-255-200-65257835

Ryan M
May Member 2008

Ryan M

Posts: 3,095 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The sun suite was nice, but if they get around to redoing the songs from WGS... I'd love the audio team so much more. :)

• Dangerous Logic
• Black of Knight
• The Evil Within
• The Sound of Guthix (my favorite song in the game)
• Temple Desecrated

13-Nov-2013 01:24:35

Punchie
Apr Member 2023

Punchie

Posts: 626 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there I'm not to sure on how to find the friend for banned account or on how to make a thread so i thought I'd give this a shot :) My account "Punchin" was recently banned on 2007 RuneScape 3 days ago for the 3rd time i appealed both the bans i recieved in a matter of 1 second I'm actually kinda scared as to why this keeps happening please get back to me if possible thanks :)
Smoking Trills With Yo Gotti

16-Nov-2013 03:16:12

Astralach

Astralach

Posts: 6,228 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hi there I'm not to sure on how to find the friend for banned account or on how to make a thread so i thought I'd give this a shot :) My account "Punchin" was recently banned on 2007 RuneScape 3 days ago for the 3rd time i appealed both the bans i received in a matter of 1 second I'm actually kinda scared as to why this keeps happening please get back to me if possible thanks :)

Try here . Be sure to submit a ticket (follow the links from the fourth point) rather than an email as you'll receive a response much faster, and just be clear and concise. You'll probably have it sorted within three months max.
RGU | CLF | FGU | Ninja | EGC | Premier | General

16-Nov-2013 03:20:32

Quick find code: 254-255-200-65257835 Back to Top