Forums

RuneScape Music - SoundCloud

Quick find code: 254-255-200-65257835

RsShortVids

RsShortVids

Posts: 161 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really enjoy the runescape audio as it's very inspiring and very nice to listen while runescaping. I do have to say it's come a long way since the original midi's and would like to say you are doing a good job.

-
Machinima Director
: Leo Torres
RsShortVids

31-Oct-2013 08:39:36

Y a Y a
Sep Member 2022

Y a Y a

Posts: 191 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have always enjoyed listening to the RS Music. Ive been playing for over 5 years. I always tell people to turn on the music it makes the game more enjoyable. But now this new updated music is well, i simply cannot describe it in words. Those words would have to come from my Heart and the way it feels when i am listening to it. It brings me to tears. Music is healing, makes memories come to life, brings happiness to life. I Loved the Cithrede spell? sorry... I have sung in the Saint Louis Cathedral in New Orleans Louisiana USA. My appreciation of this new music is so Grand it tops that. Good work Runescape and Composers. Work Well Done. Thank you Thank you Thank you.....

Yah Yah

03-Nov-2013 04:05:46

FL Iroh

FL Iroh

Posts: 5,203 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yah Yah.. Yah Yah Yah Yah.. Yah Yah Yah Yah TOURÉ!!

Kolo... Kolo Kolo.. Kolo Kolo TOURÉ!!

Yah Yah.. Yah Yah Yah Yah... etc

Unhelpful post but I hope it amused someone if they got it (Which they probably would have if they've ever lived)

03-Nov-2013 04:09:34

Quick find code: 254-255-200-65257835 Back to Top