Forums

Live Forum Combat Q&A Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-189-63855187

Shady Guy

Shady Guy

Posts: 5,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks to the four EoC moderators that came in and answered questions. I learned quite a bit and your answers were very helpful. I now have full faith in Jagex for the first time in years (at least for this one update). :)
Mod Jane should let you out of your cages more often. ;)
~ Bill ^_^
EDIT: Can we have everything cross-posted into the BETA forums please? Not a knock on it, but this forum is pretty obscure. I think a lot of questions and complaints people have can be waved away if this were posted in the main BETA forum.
~ Bill ^_^

10-Jul-2012 02:22:38 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2012 02:33:45 by Shady Guy

Alaz

Alaz

Posts: 13,224 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the answers to those questions, the 5 pages were a wonderful read.
@Mod Jane - it would indeed be very helpful to edit Mod Chris L's posts with the questions that he was answering. I know he was just reserving post space, I know, but it makes it quite difficult to understand what he's talking about.
@A Crazy Guy - Perhaps just post a sticky re-directing Beta testers to these threads?
@Jmods - I know no more questions are being answered, but while reading the answers, it was mentioned that some players were being added to the Beta as some players wasting their time were being removed. How is this process working? I quite enjoyed my time in the beta during the weekend and would like to continue, but I wasn't chosen as a full Beta tester.

10-Jul-2012 03:45:58 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2012 03:46:28 by Alaz

Joke

Joke

Posts: 25,516 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Thanks for answering my question, but is there any chance that the original posts will be unhidden/added above the question? It is really hard to figure out what some answers are on about at the moment."
Yes please, that'd be good - especially a few that were really vague simply because the question wasn't included with the answers.
Thanks for the Q&A. :)
Edit: @ Alaz
There is a "Yay or Nay" thread where current full time beta testers can vote for people that should be added, and those that should potentially be removed if they aren't utilising their position to their full potential. Not sure when the extras will be added/removed, though.

10-Jul-2012 05:20:27 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2012 05:21:45 by Joke

jesse3195
Aug Member 2011

jesse3195

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
when i try to log on to the beta it says "Your account has not been selected to participate in the EoC Beta" "all members will be able to access the beta from 6th July onwards" its currently the 10th of July.

10-Jul-2012 07:06:04

Serpenttine

Serpenttine

Posts: 3,955 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"We are keen to add more passive effects (like the barrows set effects) to weapons and armour. For example, having a flaming axe have a chance to set your target on fire when you hit them in melee. Such effects would be likely introduced in new very high level gear which we are starting to think about as a team."
A battleaxe on fire!? Make it happen please and take my money! You're a genius, along with the other developers :p

10-Jul-2012 07:31:35 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2012 07:32:52 by Serpenttine

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for asking my questions on behalf of me, Joke. :)
Although the answers were...sketchy....at best.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

10-Jul-2012 07:37:15

Mod Emilee

Mod Emilee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Joke - I've already added and removed players from the beta, although it is an ongoing process. It takes a little while as I check each account manually. We are going for quality over quantity.
A Crazy Guy - I'll be integrating the answers into the main FAQ.
:)

10-Jul-2012 11:18:37

Quick find code: 254-255-189-63855187 Back to Top