Forums

200m Competition - Win Big! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-184-63802335

Bobthesaler

Bobthesaler

Posts: 2,528 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's a little odd. Though I no longer play this game on a regular basis, i find myself wanting to tell some of the crazy stories I've had from this game. I might just enter this competition just for lulz. Would be a blast, rather than just saving all these tails for fishing stories. :)

18-Jun-2012 17:23:52

Znaz

Znaz

Posts: 190 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just another video making contest, not every RS player has access to the software to create videos, nor are they confident enough to make a video of themselves. I would have much preferred a written contest or something of the like.

18-Jun-2012 17:24:21

Google Says
Nov
fmod Member

Google Says

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,324 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why only videos? You've done this before and it was called the machinima contest. I feel like a part of the RuneScape community is being left out of the competition. Can't you make it so that there's an art and writing competition alongside the video competition to win 1 out of the 3 lifetime memberships for each category? I'm sure there'll be exciting stories and excellent fan artwork regarding this subject. I just feel left out because I don't want my face or my voice to be on Youtube, let alone on the official RuneScape Youtube channel if I should win something from this.
- Googs :)
-
Googs

Disagree with my actions? Post here
Dutch? Visit us here!

18-Jun-2012 17:26:50 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2012 17:30:33 by Google Says

Quick find code: 254-255-184-63802335 Back to Top