Forums

Christmas Caption Competition! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-142-63449183

Mod Crow

Mod Crow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Christmas Caption Competition

To celebrate the festive season this year we're giving you the opportunity to win £30 worth of Jagex Store credit with our special Christmas Caption Contest!

Winning entry:
"Okay, step 1 was spend half the development budget on advent calendars. What was step 2 again?" - Letajera
Notable entries
Cherrycake4 "What part of 'I hate Christmas' did you not understand?"
MemoriesLost "And then it hit me... We need more silly hats!"
12plm "It’s simple. We kill the Santa Claus.”

To take part all you have to do is come up with a caption for this image and either post it on this thread or send it via email to [email protected] with the subject 'Epic Christmas Caption' (Please be sure to use 'Epic' so your entry doesn't get mixed with the December caption competition!
All entries need to be in by the stroke of midnight on the 3rd January 2012 and we'll select the winner to be announced shortly afterwards.
Please be sure to read and follow the RuneScape Competition Terms and Conditions .

FAQ

"So there are two caption competitions?"
Yes, every month we run a regular caption competition, but as it's the festive season we thought we'd give our community the extra gift of two caption competitions! You are welcome to enter both as they are separate competitions, so you could win two prizes!
"You said I can either email my caption or post it here. Is one method more likely to win than the other?"
Nope! Both email and forum posts have an equal chance of winning the store credit.
"The store voucher you've mentioned is in British Pounds but I'm from [Country]"
We'll make sure that any vouchers we send are suitable for you to use.

15-Dec-2011 13:55:11 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2012 17:17:08 by Mod Crow

Luke Alan0

Luke Alan0

Posts: 461 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They're obviously in deep thought about what the next generation of updates should be to runescape, both having notebooks they're keeping track of any ideas they come up with.
The alternative is that they're writing christmas carols.

16-Dec-2011 09:33:39

Mod Crow

Mod Crow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
"what."
It's a caption competition. If you read the thread you'll find out what's going on!
"4rth on 1st page"
...er...well done?
-Mod Crow

16-Dec-2011 09:34:26

Kirmbo

Kirmbo

Posts: 239 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know its not technically a caption... but I can't help myself... Those Christmas crackers are giant!
Mod Markg: Now we have completed these giant Christmas crackers we will open them and get giant party hats... we will be rich!
Mod Zach: There's only one flaw with your plan... we are not giants, we can't show off our wealth.
Mod Markg: Then we shall wear them as Togas! We have come to far to turn back now!

16-Dec-2011 09:43:53 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2011 09:45:07 by Kirmbo

Quick find code: 254-255-142-63449183 Back to Top