Forums

The RuneScape YouTube Channel

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129

SpaceNova

SpaceNova

Posts: 449 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Youtube is such an awesome thing for Jagex to have.
You should utilize it more.
Youtube >>>>>>> facebook.
(even when advertising, believe me. new bands that use youtube gain way more attention than the bands that advertise on facebook)

31-Jul-2011 23:16:50

TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

Posts: 1,583 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You guys have a pretty nice Youtube channel, But it could be better. Remember when you did the blog thing with the void knights? That was boss! Do more of those and It'll help you. Also, I think you should use more trailers. Similar to what you did with castle wars when the update for it came out. (wait, that might be on the jagex channel, but oh well). Well, theirs my ideas.

04-Aug-2011 16:57:15

DK Texan

DK Texan

Posts: 290 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If Jagex gets to provide links to their youtube channel on their site then why can't we provide other players the URL of ours in-game and on the forums? Did Jagex think that through before they decided to do that. Are they leading by example? Against the rules for their supporters but not for them? In my opinion that's not leading by example, it's a double-standard. Just something for the readers of this to think about.

07-Aug-2011 02:47:23

Bomby78
Jul Member 2011

Bomby78

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I personally think the Runescape youtube channel is a fantastic idea because when I heard the Clan Citadel was comming out. I went on youtube only to find the fantastic trailer. I also think the youtube channel is very very good. It has great detail and personally I really like it. I have nothing against it. Is there going to be more trailers to new updates (such as the Citadel) from now on? Exellent idea! Owner of "Nature Rune" clan

11-Aug-2011 17:50:22 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2011 19:23:09 by Bomby78

Mod Poppy

Mod Poppy

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Quote (said by: Myrkmourne)

"
If Jagex gets to provide links to their youtube channel on their site then why can't we provide other players the URL of ours in-game and on the forums? Did Jagex think that through before they decided to do that. Are they leading by example? Against the rules for their supporters but not for them? In my opinion that's not leading by example, it's a double-standard. Just something for the readers of this to think about.

We can guarantee that everything posted on our channel is appropriate for our audience. We can't do that for other channels, I'm afraid.
=)

Mod Poppy ♥

♥ It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice ♥

Safety & Security Guidelines - Get more bank space! - Account Recovery - Report a Bug - Avoid getting scammed! - Account Help forum

12-Aug-2011 12:19:31

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129 Back to Top