Forums

The RuneScape YouTube Channel

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129

Gold Magnet

Gold Magnet

Posts: 2,939 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still don't understand this. Jagex's official Youtube Channel has been suspended for weeks now, and then I see this sticky.
Is the channel only suspended in America?
I thought I would see rant threads but I only found one.
This is oddly disturbing and I need some answers lol.

19-Jul-2010 03:30:05

Cake Thief

Cake Thief

Posts: 8,001 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mod Crow,
I was wondering, for my Triumvirate Promotional video, am i allowed to use the Runescape channel? My crew has a channel ready and waiting but i'd like to know the benefits of using the Runescape one.
Quick find code: 236-237-82-61315935
Have a look and decide, reply when you can!
Irish
Idiot
Extraordinaire
and Proud
R
S
l
g
b
t
a

19-Jul-2010 03:50:12

Mod Mattyc

Mod Mattyc

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi guys!
The official Jagex channel has been restored and if you want to see it in all of its glory just click here .
Lady Jenneh you need to create your own YouTube account (and this automatically makes a channel for you). Upload it to your account, and then send a YouTube message to The Official RuneScape YouTube Channel with a link to your video - a descriptive subject line would be great too.
Thanks!
- Mod MattyC

20-Jul-2010 12:52:53 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2010 12:53:10 by Mod Mattyc

Cake Thief

Cake Thief

Posts: 8,001 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah great, thanks Matty!
´¯`·¸.......¸·´¯`¸.........¸•°¨-¸ `´¨`°*•...¸\±‡±/¸...•*°´¨`´ ¸-¨°•¸.........¸´¯`·¸.......¸·´¯`
.....¸°....¸°.......ˆ‹,¸¸,›ˆ........°•¸• Jennia Auditore.. •.....¸•°........ˆ‹,¸¸,›ˆ.......°¸....°¸.....
..¸·´...¸ °..........................¸ ›ˆ `· . Da Firenze.. ¸ ·´ ˆ‹ ¸..........................° ¸...`·¸..
.(_,.·´.....´¯`·._.·´¯`·._ ·°...........`·--..,¸¸¸¸,,..--·´...........°· _.·´¯`·._.·´¯`.....`·.,_).
Irish
Idiot
Extraordinaire
and Proud
R
S
l
g
b
t
a

20-Jul-2010 21:18:01

Gold Magnet

Gold Magnet

Posts: 2,939 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sweet. Too bad Jagex has to start fresh on their videos. They also lost their award too....
I'm not sure if I should be asking this, but can you tell us why it was suspended in the first place?
I heard a rumor that after the Climbing Boots update tons of people flagged all of Jagex's videos.
I'm just curious, not that it matters anymore lol.

20-Jul-2010 21:49:27

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129 Back to Top