Lillydachic
Dec Member 2023

Lillydachic

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Lillian {Last Name is unknown because her parents where undocumented.}

Height:5'6"

Race: Icyene

God (who they follow): Saradomin

Skill preference: Magic - Mostly Air and Water.

W.o.C (Weapon of Choice): Her Wand and Her book.

Their Role: The Guiding Guardian for Saradmin's Chosen Warrior.

Bio:
Lillian is a young survivor of the God war for Hallowvale, Her parents died while fighting in the war. Lillian raised herself for a while as she taught herself magic to survive, Things changed when she reached the age of 21. An Icyene by the name of Kronamare took her in and raised her to be the best Icyene with magic, what she didn't know was Kronamare was the best mage in Saradomin's court and that everyday Kronamare would report her magic and her quick studies of it and of the Humans to him to see if she would be of good use for him one day. When the time came on her 4,000th birthday, Saradomin called for her to appear in his court for the first time. To her surprise, he bestowed the task of being the Guiding Guardian for his Chosen Warrior the he will give her the task to find. Lillian looked at Kronamare and hugged him as she was finally old enough to leave her home and evnture on her own, Lillian must now interact with the humans and find Saradomin's Chosen Warrior. She hopes that she studies she did will help her on this journey, little does she know what she must be prepared to face when she steps out to find the Chosen Warrior.
I Humans are rather facinating, aren't they?

06-May-2017 19:47:23 - Last edited on 06-May-2017 19:47:56 by Lillydachic

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Lilly,

Interesting enough character, though, it seems like you just threw this one out there as an application without any intended audience.

What kind of RP were you looking to find with this character?

(In case you'd rather pm me in-game, username is 'Bloxzor'.)
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

06-May-2017 19:57:56

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BloxzorKBG said :
Hey Lilly,

Interesting enough character, though, it seems like you just threw this one out there as an application without any intended audience.

What kind of RP were you looking to find with this character?

(In case you'd rather pm me in-game, username is 'Bloxzor'.)

One would assume the thread exists to bring interest to the identity of this "Saradomin's Chosen Warrior". It is certainly an interesting plotline particularly if handled as a fully public RP.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

06-May-2017 22:11:30

Nomadess

Nomadess

Posts: 5,321 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think this needs to be a bit more specific toward what your goal is with the thread, Lilly. I don't want to be this person but, at the moment, all this seems to be is an attempt to bring an Icyene character with Saradomin's power-played graces into roleplay. I'm all for freedom in roleplay, to roleplay how you want to play, but I don't like the concept of power-playing Saradomin to call your character "the Guiding Guardian." "The Truth about Bob Ross; he's immortal. Even when he's dead he has a LIVE stream."

09-May-2017 17:23:09

Quick find code: 237-238-921-65908746 Back to Top