Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
Get off your high horse. Do you honestly think telling people to take it off your dead thread is going to make it go away?

But that, that's something that's being thrown at what's clearly a more active and involving Kandarin. Add on to the fact that this thread still exists, instead of being closed down and a Yanille thread being made if you were actually acknowledging what happened and wanting to move forwards with real roleplay. What I'm posting is pointing out that you are not here for the 'good of roleplay', because nothing that has been shown is in line with how things are run in public roleplay. You've made wild accusations with nothing to back them up, while being massively hypocritical in your own activities (or, lack thereof). You can keep your eyes closed, cover your ears and scream "Lalalalalala" all you want, Gale, but the rest of 42 is moving forwards and nobody but your own friends are supporting you here.

But, as you wish. I'll drop this and we'll go about our own business until another 17 days pass and you take another shot at Xivan's Kandarin.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

20-Oct-2016 00:35:59 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2016 00:37:12 by RiDaku

Ada-1

Ada-1

Posts: 1,390 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :

- The Fishing Guild is in a torn state following the attack and killing of an iron dragon. The area has begun its rebuilding process, funded by the court.

That's partially my bad. Along with a tiny Wushankan girl who likes explosives.
The Druid is dead.

So is RS RP it seems.

21-Oct-2016 00:03:31

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the process of constructing a new thread; eventually I will stop procrastinating
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

25-Oct-2016 05:48:37

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top