Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Sep-2016 06:31:47

Zeu s

Zeu s

Posts: 714 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
* Braxton had set his gaze under him upon the men entering the castle, he looked from the garrison of men pouring into the castle, a lit smile amongst his face. The /true/ King had returned to power, King Axel Vekon. As the news had reached Yanille, The Vixen Battalion had begun its journey north. Braxton gazed over the roof top-side once more, shouting " KANDAR VICTA " before throwing his helmet over the side of the building. *
Zeus /
Chancellor of Camelot /
Duke of Yanille

05-Sep-2016 06:32:54

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It wasn't specifically for you, RiDaku. Really though guys, let's not have another 20 pages of OOC flood the thread again. Resolve anything you have a question about IG or Skype.
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

05-Sep-2016 06:33:14

05-Sep-2016 06:34:35

05-Sep-2016 06:37:17

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Archmage only stared as loyal Kandar soldiers flooded the city; it would not be long before in-city battles between his own men and Asgarnian soldiers would possibly break out.

Quick to find a solution, Axel made to ready a transportation ship in Port Violet. One last offer of the many prior for the foreign soldiers to leave unscathed.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

05-Sep-2016 06:38:33

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
The Archmage only stared as loyal Kandar soldiers flooded the city; it would not be long before in-city battles between his own men and Asgarnian soldiers would possibly break out. First battle scheduled for 5am tomorrow!

Great, I'll try to be there.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

05-Sep-2016 06:41:03

Zeu s

Zeu s

Posts: 714 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
RiDaku said :
I'm not exactly shitposting. I'm critiquing the way you're going about this attempt at reclaiming Kandarin. I.E, "Let's fight when they don't have anybody online to repel us, woo, we did it guys!"

We waited all day for the second leader to get online, though.
We offered that we could freeze and wait for them to get people at a different time.

We got "voided" : D

It's literally right there, in English words in which you speak.
Zeus /
Chancellor of Camelot /
Duke of Yanille

05-Sep-2016 06:41:19

05-Sep-2016 06:43:41

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top