DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gravori said :
Alpha Omega high rank leader of Land Group

Omega Alpha i understand your (game master) or GM of this roleplay

i would like a Old Char character sheet resubmitted

code name and rsn at the time Gravity30

under the Char of Lo-Bo Race Majin on par with a young god Godmode needs to be preapproved before i start or debut in your current active role play

Long live the Avators of Devils Wish 8 91 19 8 Old Kode

Koda reporting for duty sir...
my brother still Alpha of land group welldone was sure someone would have killed your char by now
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

19-Jan-2022 00:21:41

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

of course the Alpha of Land Group is allowed permitted and consider every code honored for you sir welcome back to his grace consider all ranks reinstated and permissions granted
also id love to over you the silver key co owner as you kno theres only 2 on our pyramid
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

19-Jan-2022 00:23:56

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

grimjawel said :
Agent Nine of the avatars

rank Omega

would like to report for duty not sure if the black spot on my record will allow

Omega Alpha yes i still remember your high rank sir
please Old Knight return me to my home its kold outside and
i maybe sick from all the time i spent in the rain

code is MK-U 0324576889
land group huh you have to report to your Alpha on this if he oks it so will i

19-Jan-2022 00:38:34

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Amascutian said :
Hello there
There is a
Forum Roleplay and Stories
section where you can post all your rp stories!
accepted but if your going to have it on here please fill it out until complete.

thank you in regards the
Leader of +Sky Group+

19-Jan-2022 00:40:40

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

RiDaku said :
Have you tried building a real thread making use of the ability to edit posts, embed images and not constantly make spam threads? The moderators are locking your threads because you're not following any of the roleplay-forum-specific rules or the overall rules of the forums.

and you what am i gonna do with virus daku

19-Jan-2022 00:56:51

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

no one is being excluded

everyone on world 42 who wishes to participate may no one will be excluded

tho if you troll alot of what you do n say will be void-ed by the gamemaster thats me for the entire roleplay im playing a god so i will not be in any duel or 1v1 of any kinds i will however play my char god with respect for his char

furthermore i will not allow anyone to de rail derail my roleplay so if thats all you plan to do you starting at a lose cause here i cant lose

19-Jan-2022 01:00:13

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

story-driven
freelance
roleplay

what this means is your not bound to the fate of the story your freelance to add to it where you can yes theres a limit to what you can do but just bare minimum you cant out rank my choice here i am god my word is law until this roleplay is played out all the way until the ending

the grail wars will take place here theres 3 of them holy unholy and bi the bi grail is the guthix grail

Holy is darkness or Chaos Zamorak the right hand
)0(
Unholy is light or Law Saradomin the left hand

))and((

Bi Grail guthix grail is the big one by that i mean its gods cup or in this case mine since this makes my godhood and completes my journy as a demi god majin to god-hood

19-Jan-2022 01:07:08

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

the Grail Wars first cup last cup and gods cup

i volunteer my right hand my left my first and my last to enter this world from W41 to W42

vice versa can be found on the world gate.

Twi-Light Walker Ability required to walk from W41 to W42 but in the reverse from W42 to w41 nothing is required i love it when people visit my world

19-Jan-2022 01:10:34

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If your threads do not follow the Forum Rules or Guidelines they can and will be locked.

You now have 3 locked threads that do not comply with the Rules of any kind. I strongly suggest you comply with the Rules and then your threads won't be locked.

If you feel the locked are in error then use the Review thread and a Member of the Jagex CM team with address your issues and deal with them.

Threads locked for again none compliance with the rules.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

19-Jan-2022 11:36:59

Quick find code: 237-238-846-66243684 Back to Top