Forums

Looking to RP Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-844-66055963

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is it about pages of current roleplay threads you people can't seem to read, decide where you'd like to go and apply for?
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

28-Oct-2018 21:41:12

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gersty said :
What is it about pages of current roleplay threads you people can't seem to read, decide where you'd like to go and apply for?

Maybe he just wants to go and try a rp that is always happening. IDK man. But maybe Ican help also. Marhal, pm me
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

28-Oct-2018 22:29:12

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A lot of threads seem dead... so... it’s not a bad thing to ask the community to see what is active.

As they say in Slovenian. samo zato, ker ste devica, ne pomeni, da bi vaše spolne frustracije morale povzročiti snobiško vedenje
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

29-Oct-2018 06:17:43

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A whole page of threads that have had constant regular updates for months seem dead, so I'm just gonna put my crown on and request a community I'm not even sure is active, because it's been a whole six hours since a thread was posted on, congregate before me to offer me a place; God forbid I should have to read well-organized and thought-out pages of legitimate community activities which someone put time and effort into that answered my question long before I even thought of typing it...

... But far be it from me to lack the time and effort required to click and type a thread of my own together, adding an obscure quote in a foreign language to further impress my echelon in these forums.
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

29-Oct-2018 14:37:29 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2018 15:03:49 by Gersty

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gersty said :
A whole page of threads that have had constant regular updates for months seem dead, so I'm just gonna put my crown on and request a community I'm not even sure is active, because it's been a whole six hours since a thread was posted on, congregate before me to offer me a place; God forbid I should have to read well-organized and thought-out pages of legitimate community activities which someone put time and effort into that answered my question long before I even thought of typing it...

... But far be it from me to lack the time and effort required to click and type a thread of my own together, adding an obscure quote in a foreign language to further impress my echelon in these forums.

All I know is that you’re an absolute f****** ****who needs to spend less time being a p**** and more time getting laid. I just wonder if your sexual inadequacy is the reason for you being such a c***
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

29-Oct-2018 15:58:23 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2018 16:05:12 by SpeedoJor

Quick find code: 237-238-844-66055963 Back to Top