Forums

Looking to RP Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-844-66055963

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SpeedoJor said :
Gersty said :
A whole page of threads that have had constant regular updates for months seem dead, so I'm just gonna put my crown on and request a community I'm not even sure is active, because it's been a whole six hours since a thread was posted on, congregate before me to offer me a place; God forbid I should have to read well-organized and thought-out pages of legitimate community activities which someone put time and effort into that answered my question long before I even thought of typing it...

... But far be it from me to lack the time and effort required to click and type a thread of my own together, adding an obscure quote in a foreign language to further impress my echelon in these forums.

All I know is that you’re an absolute f****** ****who needs to spend less time being a p**** and more time getting laid. I just wonder if your sexual inadequacy is the reason for you being such a c***

o no i has b33n found owt tiem 2 mindlessly gbd5hup8brighstcioeicnsoknfwf84rn9mosjf56efendeionwif4784nf9wfnsl'
wefsfbfiw478qwrongesisfmn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if I didn't have a life, I'd still be able to sleep soundly knowing I got something out of fifth grade english and reactions to constructive criticism. If there was any common sense present in your brainwaves at all, you might at least conceed a point. But no, you have to go directly to self-censoring anger-induced profanity so you don't get muted and belittling my sexual adequacy not only as if you know me, but as if you have any reason whatsoever to be concerned with it.

Sorry, dude, I know you might be curious judging by the comeback but that's a subject concerning only me and fine young Latinas with the thicc.
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

29-Oct-2018 16:55:11

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Jor

You say that like it's anything new, he's up on pretty much every other thread doing the same thing.

As for your inquiry on where to look, try the Quest Collective. Right now it's the best place to point anybody to - Adventurerrr is doing a great job at questmaking and I've heard nothing but stellar reviews of the interactions there.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

29-Oct-2018 16:55:12 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2018 16:56:27 by RiDaku

Quick find code: 237-238-844-66055963 Back to Top