Forums

Misthalin

Quick find code: 237-238-827-65924359

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Custom Lore Society

First session will be scheduled for Friday at 21:00 PM BST at Lord Pyro I's POH in taverly.

Topics will include:

- A suggestion for a system for teleblocking.
- TBD (Basically post topics and I'll add them to the list)

Your attendance would be appreciated.

P.S. There will be cake.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

03-Jul-2017 11:14:17 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2017 22:44:37 by Lord Pyro I

Zubaxx
Nov Member 2023

Zubaxx

Posts: 4,356 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Robyn Lysiar / Baergon / Healer, Botanist

(Not really a noble house but a well-known family that might have a bit of a reputation)

House Name: Lysiar
Head of House: Robyn Lysiar
House Symbol/Crest/?: none

06-Jul-2017 19:46:13 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2017 19:47:16 by Zubaxx

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stelly Rose said :
Events

[ Daily Events ]
Fflewddur Fflam

Where : Jolly Boar
Details : A traveling bard has a story to tell, of hidden riches and daring adventure. He's looking for an interested party of adventurers to go and collect these riches for him, and promises a handsome reward.
Who : Speak to Stelly Rose to start this event!

Market Mayhem

Where : Varrock Square
Details : Your average day at the Market is about to get a whole lot more interesting!

[ Weekly Events ]
Iron Chef

Where : TBA
Details : Two Misthalin chefs are feuding over who is the true Master Chef. It's caused the people to pick sides and it's getting hot in the kitchen! Both chefs have agreed to a cook-off, but they both need special ingredients. Adventurers wanted! Free food provided.
When : Aug. 4 @ 9PM BST, look for more information on our chefs soon!

Sleep Talking

Details : Things are getting weird and wild in town. Why? No one knows. But something about this feels magical and the King is looking for anyone with the knowledge to investigate!
When : Aug. 11 @ 9PM BST, look for more information on the odd happenings soon!

[ Plot Events ]
A plot is in the works, but it needs some build-up first. Wait and see!

Updated Events post.

I've already spoken to those of you in the Discord, but I'll make my announcement here as well, to be safe. I'm here to put a rumor to rest. I took a much needed break while I was on vacation at my mom's, but I'm headed home today and bringing with me a ton of plans and plots. I haven't quit playing and I'm not passing the Kingdom on to anyone else. Prepare to see more updates and announcements!

29-Jul-2017 20:24:27

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose said :
[ Weekly Events ]
Sleep Talking

Details : Things are getting weird and wild in town. Why? No one knows. But something about this feels magical and the King is looking for anyone with the knowledge to investigate!
When : Aug. 4 @ 9PM BST, look for more information on the odd happenings soon!

Hi all. A couple quick announcements.

Due to some scheduling uncertainties, we are moving the Iron Chef event to Aug. 11, and bringing the Sleep Talking event up to Aug. 4 instead.
As those of you in the Discord know, I am currently without membership. I was supposed to get it back today, but my day did not go as planned at all. Therefore, I will have membership back tomorrow, 100% guaranteed.

I will be posting updates on the "odd happenings" involved with the Sleep Talking event tomorrow.

Stelly Rose said :
Hangman's Noose

Where : Lumbridge Church
Details : A criminal about to be hanged for his crimes - not every event is sunshine and rainbows. But there have been rumors of an escape plot. What trouble awaits the guards of fair Lumbridge?

We are aiming to hold the Hangman's Noose daily event on Thursday, Aug. 3 whenever we have enough interested people online. Please try your best to be there!

01-Aug-2017 21:17:28

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¯¨`'•=•'`¨¯,.=•'`¨¯¯¨`'•=.,¯¨`'•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Burthorpe
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•'`¨¯,.=•'`¨¯¯¨`'•=.,¯¨`'•=•'`¨¯

Events

Event Name: Coronation
Time/Date: 9PM BST, 4PM EST, 1PM PST SATURDAY THE 5TH
Information: The second Crowning of King Baldwin for public view.

¯¨`'•=•'`¨¯,.=•'`¨¯¯¨`'•=.,¯¨`'•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Burthorpe
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•'`¨¯,.=•'`¨¯¯¨`'•=.,¯¨`'•=•'`¨¯

This news would spread to every corner of the Kingdom alongside ravens being sent out to the various nobility of the Kingdom and the different Kingdoms.

The commonfolk of Burthorpe too being invited to see their King.
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

02-Aug-2017 15:42:53 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2017 16:34:51 by Geythir

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose said :
[ Weekly Events ]
Sleep Talking

When : Aug. 4 @ 9PM BST, look for more information on the odd happenings soon!

Things in Varrock have been getting weird. At first, it was just an overabundance of rainbows in the sky. It wasn't too bad, and in fact a lot of people took it as a good omen. Then came the stinking fog clouds. They weren't all over the city, but it wasn't uncommon to accidentally walk into one on your way to work. Still, aside from the occasional waft of rotten eggs, things weren't exactly bad.

Reports of spider webs came next. No ordinary webs, these were huge, draping over entire houses and blanketing the walls of the city. There were no spiders to be found despite the city guard's thorough investigation, and that was good, but once in a while someone would turn up caught in the webs and it was getting harder and harder to cut them loose.

All of this had started to worry the people, of course, but it wasn't until the winter storm hit that Varrock's people really began to panic. It didn't come over day-spans. It didn't come after a dramatic shift in temperature. And most importantly, it didn't come in winter. The day after the hottest day the people had known this summer, Varrock woke to a howling wind and a bitter cold. Snow piled down on the city and trapped many in their homes. After several days, the storm subsided and aid was able to be provided, but a gentle snow still falls on Varrock to this day.

03-Aug-2017 15:00:23

Quick find code: 237-238-827-65924359 Back to Top