Forums

Irony.

Quick find code: 237-238-745-66049512

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Posts: 476 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello friends and perhaps less than friends. Doesn't really matter, I've interacted with *most* people on 42 at least once.

So, as my hopeful last interaction with 42 for a long time before I log in to check to see if my premium members is gone, I'll leave with this thread. And I know it's not going to do anything because people have a tendency to read and have it pass through their brains like air turning to CO2.

The title of the thread is irony for a very clear reason. People talking about toxicity, but yet consistently involve themselves in drama or desire to fuel the fire. You want to talk about toxicity being the problem of 42, but yet you clearly involve yourself in it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm victim of this as well. Much like a safe 98% of the server. If you want to genuinely argue toxicity from one group or the other, one person or the other, shut up. And talk without causing drama. Be humble and grow up.

Nobody cares about your stupid internet accusations or your even more stupid "reputation". Spreading garbage about people doesn't help anyone. Especially when you're trying to pursue chasing someone off a server or harass someone just because they did some dumb shit.

Because you're doing dumb shit as well.

And very little people seem to realize this and instead decide to act like they're tough and important online and news flash, no one cares in the grand scheme of things. Do you genuinely want to roleplay on this game? Do you genuinely want to contribute to the life of this server that most of us grew up on? Stop with the drama. Stop with fueling the fires. Cooperate. And do something productive.

That's about all I have to say. Was a great run, shout out to anyone who's roleplayed with me more than three times. If you want to yell at me then I'm sure you have my Discord. Or you can ask anyone else for my Discord.

01-Oct-2018 06:31:55

SaePls

SaePls

Posts: 1,367 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It takes more strength (and work) to speak your mind constructively and with tact. Most people just don't want to do the work because it's easier to let thoughts fly without regard to their effect. Consider if what you're about to say is coming from the right place. If not, take a breath, or moment, and change it. It's not easy and takes practice, but words are powerful, even over the internet. The ones that don't understand that just have some growing up to do, still.

My brother lost a friend last week to suicide and the last thing he posted, hours before taking his own life, was "Be kind".

01-Oct-2018 20:11:59

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Drazker said :
We live in a society.

Holy shit

But yea, there are issues, there's always been these issues. I do what I can to spread positivity but I feel like with a community as diverse as this, there are bound to be conflicts.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

02-Oct-2018 05:12:35

Quick find code: 237-238-745-66049512 Back to Top