Forums

A Time to Slay

Quick find code: 237-238-7-65894513

Nomadess

Nomadess

Posts: 5,321 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gielinor, a land of turmoil.

From wars between Gods to beings plotting against the Kingdoms, the world is in turmoil. The legions of the Gods fight among themselves, causing harm to each other and the innocents of the land and leaving dead in their wake. Though many fight for the good of the people, it seems as if many have forgotten about one of the biggest threats; Beasts and Monsters.

While the Gods fight, the world is left to fade and die as beasts rise up to destroy everything in their paths. From Delrith and his attempted attack on Varrock to Elvarg and her complete annihilation of Crandor, much of the world is at risk by more of these monstrosities. Many times, the only reason that Gielinor survived was because of one nameless adventurer and that should not be the only savior of the land.

Though beasts may threaten the land, a group of eight warriors have chosen to give out tasks to slay these massive beasts but that does not seem enough as the world still remains threatened. A new Slayer Master has risen from the shadows and has chosen to give tasks to slay lesser beasts, though the danger still remains. Slayer Master Evela stands at the head of these new tasks and even slays many beasts herself. With this new arrival of Evela, hopefully the world will ease into peace, if only for a time.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Table of Contents

1.0. Introduction and Table of Contents
1.1. OOC Information
1.2 Tasks
1.3 Specialty Tasks
1.4 You May Now Post
"The Truth about Bob Ross; he's immortal. Even when he's dead he has a LIVE stream."

25-Mar-2017 19:13:42 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2017 00:16:07 by Nomadess

Nomadess

Nomadess

Hello, Everyone.

This thread is dedicated to creating a bit of freelance roleplay, outside of active groups, with some organization. This roleplay is NOT a group, though it may have other characters, aside from Slayer Master Evela, as apprentice Slayer Masters.

Essentially, what this thread aims to do is quell boredom by offering combat-oriented roleplays. All one must do to be part of one of these roleplays is to check the Task and Specialty Task list and to contact one of the GMs named below in-game or on this thread. Once contacted, a GM will either develop a full roleplay on the spot or set up a better time for an individual, or group of individuals, to partake in the task and they will play the beast to be slain.

WARING
Characters may die if they are not up to the task chosen, though OOC agreements can be made for no character deaths.

Tasks are basic tasks to kill basic enemies, as often seen given by the NPC Slayer Masters, but in lesser quantities than are normally assigned in-game. Specialty Tasks are tasks given to Evela in-character from various groups around the community. (These tasks may have a different GM depending on who offers it) Sometimes, Evela or the other Slayer Masters may join in on the task, if allowed.

If anything on this thread needs to be refined, please let me know.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Slayer Master(s)

Slayer Master Evela (aka. Evelyn Rovin) [Nomadess]
Apprentice Hana Lynelov [KhariDan]

I do not plan on accepting other Slayer Masters to the roleplay, but there is always the chance that I will. Let's see how this roleplay develops first.

I thank you all for checking out the thread and, I hope, you will like concept as much as I do.
"The Truth about Bob Ross; he's immortal. Even when he's dead he has a LIVE stream."

25-Mar-2017 19:13:48 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2017 20:56:21 by Nomadess

Nomadess

Nomadess

Tasks

A Lesser Demon has been spotted in a cave just under Edgeville and the people fear that the demon will attack the village. They have sent money to Slayer Master Evela in hopes she could find someone to slay the demon.

An Abyssal Demon from Viggora's Folly threatens the people of Canifis and the people are fearful. They offer quite a sum for the death of this beast.

A single Greater Demon climbed its way out of Karamja Volcano and attacked a few of the people at Musa Point. The demon didn't cause too much damage but one person was killed and the people of Brimhaven fear the worst and they called on Evela to destroy the demon.

A few rogue Ogres ransacked Oo'glog and fled just north of the city. The warriors to the west want to mobilize their armies but they don't know if its worth their time. They're just going to hire a slayer through Evela.

A few Chaos Dwarfs mined through a wall into the Dwarven Mines and now threaten the miners within. The mindless dwarfs have damaged some of the mining operations and the dwarfs of the mines requested help from Slayer Master Evela to find someone to take them out.

Two twin Dagannoths have found their way out of a cave east of Rellekka and threaten the hunters in the area. They are strong and the Rellekkans need someone to hunt them.

There are more tasks, just unlisted. If you want any others, just ask.

25-Mar-2017 19:13:53 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2017 17:45:41 by Nomadess

Nomadess

Nomadess

Specialty Tasks

Specialty Tasks are tasks offered by groups In-Character. They will be more detailed and MAY have a different GM. This list may have no tasks at times.

There are no specialty tasks as of yet.

25-Mar-2017 19:13:57 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2017 20:06:57 by Nomadess

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Once the word had spread about the mummies harassing trading caravans, Shah would seek out any excuse to go and deal with them- It's rare that such a good training opportunity presents itself. Rumours of a new slayer master was that excuse.

Reserving the mummy task for myself :)
Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

26-Mar-2017 02:21:29

Nomadess

Nomadess

Thank you both for your interest.

@Nasty Smell, Your Reservation is made. Below will be the post of the task so I can replace it on the list:

Mummies have been spotted outside of their crypts in the desert and have been attacking small caravans. Trade in much of the desert has stalled in fear of these mummies.

-*-*-*-*-*-

@Rexost, I hope you do stop by.

26-Mar-2017 06:00:40

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Interesting. Shinori could stop by at some point to help out with some tasks to distract from her crippling depression.

So could Star, if she actually ever stops being a Vampyre.
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

26-Mar-2017 10:32:11

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some Mages have accidentally summoned a Black Demon just outside of Yanille and it threatens the city. The mages were all killed but the Black Demon remains near the Castle Wars arena and the people want it gone.

Solomon Wright practically beamed. A fight like this would give him that legendary feeling he always sought. He began to pack his bags as soon as he heard the news of a black demon.
¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

26-Mar-2017 17:26:34

Quick find code: 237-238-7-65894513 Back to Top