Forums

A Time to Slay

Quick find code: 237-238-7-65894513

Succuboi

Succuboi

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Imp keeps stealing items from the people of Draynor Village and they want their stuff back. Though it is just an imp, they have contracted Slayer Master Evela to return their items. Obviously it seems as if there is more to this imp than meets the eye.

A simple request such as this eventually caught the ear of a young up and coming adventurer travelling not too far away, who was quick to plan a detour in her journey to find the source of this job offering.
*Swears in Englandish*

01-Apr-2017 15:03:11

Cloud180

Cloud180

Posts: 1,427 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A Dire Wolf has been spotted on White Wolf Mountain and has been killing many cows in Taverley and Catherby. Sometimes when people ascend the mountain, they are never seen again and it is believed that the wolf killed them. The people hope to see the threat quelled.

Owen was jubilant at the news. Not of the news of potential death and terror caused by a dire wolf but that there was a dire wolf for him to test himself. He was young, but he planned to show his peers that he /was/ capable of such a task.

May i? :3

01-Apr-2017 16:04:48

Nomadess

Nomadess

Posts: 5,321 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you both for your interest and your tasks have been reserved.

@Techromancer, A simple request may turn into a deadly one. Of course, I'll try to keep characters from dying but, remember, death is always a possibility and there's no shame in fleeing. The reservation task is below:

An Imp keeps stealing items from the people of Draynor Village and they want their stuff back. Though it is just an imp, they have contracted Slayer Master Evela to return their items. Obviously it seems as if there is more to this imp than meets the eye.

@Cloud180, Of course. I'll see what I can come up with, beyond what you read there. The reservation is posted below:

A Dire Wolf has been spotted on White Wolf Mountain and has been killing many cows in Taverley and Catherby. Sometimes when people ascend the mountain, they are never seen again and it is believed that the wolf killed them. The people hope to see the threat quelled.

I will add you both in-game and get to doing the task when available. It may not be right away, but I'll be in touch.
"The Truth about Bob Ross; he's immortal. Even when he's dead he has a LIVE stream."

01-Apr-2017 20:45:35

Nomadess

Nomadess

Reminder!

Everyone! I am using this post as a reminder to you all that this roleplay is yours. Though I created this thread and most of the tasks posted upon it, this is a roleplay dedicated to you, the players. I may GM the enemies but the way these roleplays go is completely up to you. The way you use combat, magic, or anything of the sort. It's all about you. Do not ask "Can I use magic this way?" because the answer will most likely be yes. This is your roleplay, not mine. Play as you please, so long as it doesn't severely break lore. This roleplay is yours.

~ Salvyn the Nomadess
"The Truth about Bob Ross; he's immortal. Even when he's dead he has a LIVE stream."

01-Apr-2017 21:13:13

Nomadess

Nomadess

Skeletal Freedom

The skeletons near Ourania scared the people of Ardougne and Kaladin chose to take up the challenge of slaying them, meeting with Slayer Master Evela on the south end of the zoo. After a brief conversation and the assigning of the task, Timberzizz, again, led the slayer to where the Skeletons were. Several skeletons were seen shambling about when Kaladin and Timber arrived at the small, lava surrounded, peninsula. Kaladin easily dispatched the first few skeletons with various attacks but those that arrived later were fairly tricky to fight. Kaladin took off the head of one of the skeletons with a thrust of his sword bit he was wounded by another with a stab to his leg, the skeleton immediately being killed afterwards. The third skeleton, however, just collapsed as a voice echoed from the lava claiming that Kaladin killed his children.

A brief confrontation occurred between Kaladin and, what looked to be, a heavily armored man as he ascended from the pool of lava beside Kaladin. The fight was intense with much lava magic being used by Alarech. Kaladin stabbed Alarech in the stomach, but it didn't seem to do much, before he cast chunks of hardened lava toward Alarech, disconnecting his head from his body. As Alarech died, his voice whispered from the lava, thanking Kaladin for freeing him from his curse. He was able to rest with his children. The corrupted scimitar Alarech had wielded reverted back to the enchanted mithril scimitar of Sir Alarech, a Saradominist Priest from the Third Age and Kaladin took it as his prize.

Timber teleported the two back to Evela and the assignment was complete. Alarech was now left to rest in peace with his children.

The people of Ardougne were cleansed of their fears.

01-Apr-2017 22:39:53 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2017 22:41:42 by Nomadess

Nomadess

Nomadess

I can craft one specifically for you, if you'd like. None of the tasks are, currently, given to my character IC, I just make them up so I can make one up right now. "The Truth about Bob Ross; he's immortal. Even when he's dead he has a LIVE stream."

17-Apr-2017 18:21:37

Polar Lance

Polar Lance

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello. It seems your thread is just what I've been looking for, as I am largely starved of rp.
If this is open rp, I'd like to put in a reservation request for the trolls task by a mercenary named Sabre
If this is not open rp, I apologize for making you waste your time reading this and wasting a spot on your thread. I don't use the forums much.

19-Apr-2017 08:13:09

Nomadess

Nomadess

Thank you for your Interest

@Gilded Lance, The task with the trolls is not taken so I'll mark you down as reserved. Below will be your task and we'll find a time to roleplay it out.

Trolls from Death Plateau have killed many of Burthorpe's Guards and the people are concerned at the strength of their defenses. A scout located the leader of the attacking trolls and have tasked Slayer Master Evela to find a slayer capable of quelling this uprising.

19-Apr-2017 19:58:22

Nomadess

Nomadess

Through IC interactions, Ren Draculea has reserved the Blue Dragon task. His task will me pasted below.

A Blue Dragon from Taverley Dungeon has broken free from the dungeon and has been wreaking havoc on the people of Rimmington and Port Sarim. It is believed that the dragon has nested on a small island just off the coast of Southern Asgarnia and Slayer Master Evela has been contracted to find someone to defeat it.

@Everyone, Sorry about my inactivity of getting around to doing these tasks in-game. I know its been a long time coming but I'll make sure to get to all of you really soon.

28-Apr-2017 17:45:21

Quick find code: 237-238-7-65894513 Back to Top