Forums

Zamorakian Army Rallying Call

Quick find code: 237-238-676-65857805

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The call went out across the world, though none could say which general or warlord had given it. It spread through the underground networks like wildfire while those of magical persuasion would become aware of the call by other means.

Some man or creature was calling the zamorakians to rally, uncertain in identity but a being of power without doubt.

Rumours abound that those that tried to ignore or flee the call were found cut down in the night but there was no proof of it.

Into darkness, to Forinthry, to the Black gates of the Zamorak Union citadel itself they were called to serve...

-OOC-
Everyone is free to decide how their character would react to the call but if you're coming:

Zamorak High Command Citadel
Saturday 10/12/2016 9PM GMT
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

06-Dec-2016 20:38:14

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Nerevar Indoril, Hai Resdaynia
My Lord, Friend, and Companion

Once we were friends and brothers, Lord Nerevar, in peace and in war. No houseman ever served you better, or more faithfully. Much that I did was at your command, at great cost to myself, and my honor.
Yet beneath Red Mountain, you struck me down as I guarded the treasure you bound me by oath to defend. It was a cruel blow, a bitter betrayal, to be felled by your hand.
But, remembering our old friendship, I would forgive you, and raise you high in my service. The Sixth House was not dead, but only sleeping. Now we wake from our long dream, coming forth to free Morrowind of foreign rulers and divine pretenders. When the land is swept clean of false friends and greedy thieves, the children of Veloth will build anew a garden of plenty in this blighted wasteland.
Come to Red Mountain, old friend. For the fellowship and honor that once we shared, I would grant you counsel and power, if only you would pledge that friendship anew. The path to Red Mountain is long, and filled with danger, but if you are worthy, you will find there wisdom, a firm friend, and all the power you need to set the world aright.

As ever, your respectful servant and loyal friend,
Lord Voryn Dagoth, Dagoth Ur
; )

06-Dec-2016 23:53:11

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All was quiet on that cold winter night. Edgeville slept calm, knowing the guards were watching the town to make sure none of the bloodthirsty creatures of the north were coming. It was not quite a stronghold, but it did afford safe refuge, and the guards within took their job seriously. Bandits in particular were seen to be a threat, being more human than anything else - and easily capable of planning how to raid the town.

One of the guards spotted two strangers entering a house at the western boundary of the town, and sent people to investigate. But no sooner had they been dispatched did the silence be rent shattered by a small explosion, smoke billowing from the house the two intruders had entered. They were tossed outside, flung as if they were ragdolls, streaks of violet and red light trailing through the smoke.

"Tell your 'lord' that I am not his weapon, haerekt. " The specter spoke, voice rough and rasping with the smoke in their lungs. But it did not turn away, lose confidence, or move further than was needed to deliver a kick to the ribs, sending the intruder away as they returned to their home.
"A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

07-Dec-2016 01:56:15

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kara-Ara said :
All was quiet on that cold winter night. Edgeville slept calm, knowing the guards were watching the town to make sure none of the bloodthirsty creatures of the north were coming. It was not quite a stronghold, but it did afford safe refuge, and the guards within took their job seriously. Bandits in particular were seen to be a threat, being more human than anything else - and easily capable of planning how to raid the town.

One of the guards spotted two strangers entering a house at the western boundary of the town, and sent people to investigate. But no sooner had they been dispatched did the silence be rent shattered by a small explosion, smoke billowing from the house the two intruders had entered. They were tossed outside, flung as if they were ragdolls, streaks of violet and red light trailing through the smoke.

"Tell your 'lord' that I am not his weapon, haerekt. " The specter spoke, voice rough and rasping with the smoke in their lungs. But it did not turn away, lose confidence, or move further than was needed to deliver a kick to the ribs, sending the intruder away as they returned to their home.

The warlord sat on his throne hearing the account of this event.

"Most interesting. Were you hurt in this encounter?"

"It tickled abit, my lord."

"Dispatch more troops, have this "weapon" brought before me."

"At once, my lord."
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

07-Dec-2016 19:50:11

Lord Felson

Lord Felson

Posts: 704 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*In the distance-... A crude yet audible sound was heard echoing through the near vicinity with each and every word Pyro exclaimed.*

"...Craaaaaaawliiiiiing iiiiiin myyy skiiiiiiiiiiin-....! His reputaaatiiiooon wiiiill noooot heeaaaallll!"
Fel... Just Fel.

Manere in Umbra - We do not forget

~ Vae Victis - Woe to the conquered ~

08-Dec-2016 04:40:16 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2016 04:40:38 by Lord Felson

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ryth finished reading the message that had somehow showed up at his crypt, and laughed. The Mahjarrat was being cowardly, like the rest of his kind. He tapped his teeth for a few minutes, considering weather to even bother responding.

"No. Not worth the effort."

He thought to himself as he crumpled up the letter, and set it ablaze with a click of his fingers. The Mahjarrat had not shown any honor in requesting help with a personal feud. He did not deserve the Lich's attention.
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

09-Dec-2016 06:35:16 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2016 06:36:26 by Startraphell

Quick find code: 237-238-676-65857805 Back to Top