Forums

Karamja (42)

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
·•i!ï‡ï!i•·
. . . The Kingdom of Misthalin . . .
·•i!ï‡ï!i•·

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
ˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

TODAY: the twenty-sixth of June at 3PM Eastern Standard Time, an open-to-the-public role-play will be hosted by Misthalin in Lumbridge City (the keep will be off-limits so that we can spread role-play out into the town.)

The Purpose of this role-play:

- To promote a sense of camaraderie and friendship between members of this community. This event hopes to serve as a unifying occasion to bring characters (and role-players) from different backgrounds together.

- The role-play, in-character, will be advertised as a day of trade and celebration for the reunification of Misthalin.

NPCs you'll need to be aware of:

- There will be a handful of armed guards patrolling the premise.

- There will be a handful of merchants and other types of salesmen advertising their wares for purchase (silks, food, armor, etc.)

- As with every proper celebration, there will be alcohol available to your characters. Drink-vendors litter the streets.

To keep it civil the following rules will apply to all people participating in the event:

- Fighting may or may not be voided by a member of the Misthalin Admin Team. (Myles, Ridaku, Mack or myself.)

- Damage to the City of Lumbridge may or may not be voided by a member of the Misthalin Admin Team. (Myles, Ridaku, Mack or myself.)

- Extremely disruptive OOC behavior will lead to you and your character being ignored for the duration of the role-play.

26-Jun-2016 09:20:44

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A detatchment of the third fleet along with some rogue pirate ships departed from Musa Points port and made their way for Karamjas outpost Casa De Rufus in the eastern islands, a few scout ships and landers from Mos Le Harmless set sail for the outpost aswell to make way for the arrival of the main fleet.
It's just business.

25-Jul-2016 03:08:02

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Jul-2016 21:50:22

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575 Back to Top