Forums

<|> HOUSE RYDER <|>

Quick find code: 237-238-58-65787743

Noctis Ryder

Noctis Ryder

Posts: 1,086 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, so this is actually just a "probing" thread, to check interest. For people who've been around over the years, you likely remember these folks, for better or worse. For the new comers, here is a brief synopsis:

RYDER .

A name that lives in both fame and infamy. To some, many remember the heroes who bore the name, but others recall much darker tales of lies and treachery. All of them are true.

Civil wars tore the family asunder as Ryder slew Ryder in one bloody conflict after another as each were placed under different paths to power under the guiding hand of the mahjarrat Oliver Ryder. Molding his slaves into powerful puppets, Oliver sought to produce the perfect servants to do his bidding. After many years, Noctis and Joan Ryder were the products of his success.

Wielding arcane power that struck fear into all who opposed them, Noctis and Joan became the most well known soldiers in the Ryder military, often seen in the front lines of every Ryder conflict. As the two grew in their power together, their wills broke free from Oliver's control, a miscalculation the mahjarrat failed to take into account.

After the death of Oliver Ryder by the hands of Noctis and Joan Ryder, the family became free from its centuries long enslavement to him and Zaros. However, peace was never meant to last. For even within the family, dark ambitions cloud and misguide the judgement of those that choose to delve to far into the family's most hidden secrets...

You find yourself alone. No family. No wealth. No purpose. An illusive man studies you from afar, taking note of your day-to-day activities as you helplessly walk through life until you find yourself in the grave with none to remember you. Do you have the potential? The resolve?

The man eventually approaches you and offers you a place in the family. Will you play the part of the villain or hero? It matters not. Your path is already set.
Lord Commander of House Ryder
I
the Fallen One
I
Lover of Gingers

#HeilZaros

05-May-2016 01:21:40 - Last edited on 05-May-2016 01:32:23 by Noctis Ryder

Zrie

Zrie

Posts: 4,118 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A clan-friend before I joined W42 always told me good things about his time with the Ryders. I'm interested, but I'm trying to stick to one character for the moment, and I'm not sure if he would be a good fit with this.

Anyway, profiled. :D

05-May-2016 01:49:21

Dansplainer
Sep Member 2007

Dansplainer

Posts: 3,001 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No. Absolutely not.

We need to build a wall. These Ryders, they're taking our jobs; and they're not good people, either. Just ask everyone else that hates the Ryders. And sure, some are good people. But, clearly not enough because everyone hates them.

You're fired, Brady.

JK, I'll accept your Ryders. Good luck!
Hi, I'm Dan.

05-May-2016 10:02:10

Noctis Ryder

Noctis Ryder

Posts: 1,086 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zrie said :
A clan-friend before I joined W42 always told me good things about his time with the Ryders. I'm interested, but I'm trying to stick to one character for the moment, and I'm not sure if he would be a good fit with this.

Anyway, profiled. :D

We have had our ups and downs, but we've all been pretty tight over the years OOCly. I've personally **** a Ryder for the last 5 years. Thank you for your interest! I'm always around if you want to message me if you have questions. Bare in mind that any type of character fits within the Ryders. Much of our stories revolve around the conflicts within the family itself due to the clashing of its members' ideals. You can rp a total psychopath, or a scholar. It honestly doesn't matter. Ryders are known for being equally loyal/disloyal, good/evil.
Lord Commander of House Ryder
I
the Fallen One
I
Lover of Gingers

#HeilZaros

06-May-2016 00:06:13

Quick find code: 237-238-58-65787743 Back to Top