Forums

--The Return--

Quick find code: 237-238-569-65852993

Jason Mcquad

Jason Mcquad

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The bustling Port Sarim had ships coming in and out of it's docks, but one ship notably coming from the Wushkando Islands held travelers. Among them was young Jason Mcquad, an ex-saradomin priest boy, whom seen his fair share of action 3 years ago here prior to his departure with his family.

Now a young adult, Jason removed himself from the home of his parents because his father a high ranking priest casted him out claiming him to be a "devil" child due to the strange condition of his eyes. Jason didn't have much and he only had enough for a few nights of food and probably a bed or two at an inn. Old friends were either gone, dead, or missing and things have defiantly changed in the years Jason was gone, but he is determine to take what he has and forge a future as his own man.

Now as the veil of darkness casts over The White Walled City of Falador unsavory folks scurry through the alleys attempting to mug an unsuspecting lass of her hard earned sack of 42 coin from the Rising Sun INN.

The Muggers began to toss the Lass around harassing her and pushing her around. The guards weren't there, no by-standers, and when someone did pass by and saw the problem knowing what was happening they simply ran off to let her suffer her fate.

Sound of patter coming from above on from the roof.

The Muggers seemed confused and before they can continue one of them is met with a rock to the face knocking him over. Them distracted the Lass is above to scurry away to safety, but not before witness a man leaping off a roof top and landing down near the Muggers.

One by one this man takes down the armed Muggers with nothing but his fist. The Lass is surprised by the Man's spectacular movement and finesse, and shortly the fight was over and they where subdued. The man stood over them and looked to the Lass checking if she was alright.

What the Lass saw was not just a man wearing a green mask and padded clothing, this was The Spectacular Frog Man.
The Spectacular Frog Man

21-Nov-2016 06:52:12

Jason Mcquad

Jason Mcquad

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OOC

Heyo!

It's been a while w42, but I'm back!
Well maybe not a whole lot of you know me, but I'm sure a handful of you know who Frog Man is, the Hero character created and played by Emery Rocks1 from long ago. There's even a RS RP wiki page on it!

Long story short Emery wasn't able to RP much anymore and he handed me the title of course with a different character a long time ago.

I know that freelance is pretty much dead and it mostly just PoK's or private clans, but I want to get into this community.

Take both post as a return of both me as a player and Frog Man as a character. I'll be hopping around the forums and such, no pun intended, looking or RPs to join in and to just plainly have fun and create an interesting story.

Hope to see you guys in-game, and if I don't oh well.
The Spectacular Frog Man

21-Nov-2016 06:58:34

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tis the hero we deserve. (Contact me pls. We might have shizz to talk about.) "I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

22-Nov-2016 06:52:21

Czar
Nov Member 2016

Czar

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember when Emery was doing that, made a whole superhero RP group form before he disappeared. He was the only one I know who was icly around outside of the heroRP stuff though.

23-Nov-2016 17:34:37 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2016 17:35:49 by Czar

Quick find code: 237-238-569-65852993 Back to Top