Forums

--The Return--

Quick find code: 237-238-569-65852993

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to say I always hoped Frog Man and Pyro would meet in an rp at some point.

I think having W42's only superhero and supervillian in the same room at the same time would've been fun.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

05-Feb-2019 19:38:03

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure what country you are in but I think bestiality is illegal in most places and on RS.

Lord Pyro I said :
Just wanted to say I always hoped Frog Man and Pyro would meet in an rp at some point.

I think having W42's only superhero and supervillian in the same room at the same time would've been fun.
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

05-Feb-2019 20:36:50

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

SpeedoJor said :
Not sure what country you are in but I think bestiality is illegal in most places and on RS.

Lord Pyro I said :

This right here is everything that is wrong with W42.

My post was intended as a tribute to a RPer I respect, you decided it was a good place for a petty jibe.

Why?

I mean really, honestly why?

P.S. Why the hate for me? I actually tried to get along with you while I ran Asgarnia.
#WarIsComing

05-Feb-2019 21:08:26 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2019 21:10:38 by Lord Pyro I

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

I could do petty, though I have a bit more class than just doing petty.

P.S. what has annoyed me is the undermining backhanded activities of turning W42 into some whored fascist world by trying to form a "council"... I do not approve of censorship or dictatorship of roleplaying.

Lord Pyro I said :
SpeedoJor said :

Lord Pyro I said :

This right here is everything that is wrong with W42.

My post was intended as a tribute to a RPer I respect, you decided it was a good place for a petty jibe.

Why?

I mean really, honestly why?

P.S. Why the hate for me? I actually tried to get along with you while I ran Asgarnia.

05-Feb-2019 21:15:03 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2019 21:15:39 by SpeedoJor

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

We're taking this thread very off topic so let's try to wrap this up.

1. That was petty, in fact it was basically a textbook definition of petty.

2. Please don't assume that you know or understand my motivations, I was actually going for the exact opposite than that when I decided to form the council. You'll notice that as a "council" all factions were equally represented within it meaning it would have been quite impossible for me lay down some kind of fascist dictatorship or whatever you seem to fear my intentions were.
#WarIsComing

05-Feb-2019 22:02:02

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

No it wasn't, you was trying to inbalance the representation with your alter-ego as "Arenaride".

Lord Pyro I said :

2. Please don't assume that you know or understand my motivations, I was actually going for the exact opposite than that when I decided to form the council. You'll notice that as a "council" all factions were equally represented within it meaning it would have been quite impossible for me lay down some kind of fascist dictatorship or whatever you seem to fear my intentions were.

05-Feb-2019 22:06:12

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

SpeedoJor said :
No it wasn't, you was trying to inbalance the representation with your alter-ego as "Arenaride".

Lord Pyro I said :

????

You are aware that arenaride was no longer a POK leader at that stage?

If it was a plan to hold two seats on the council as alt accounts why did I step down as leader of Asgarnia considerably before arranging the first meeting. Even with two seats I would not have had anything even approaching a majority.

Besides the council would have only held any authority at all by being a neutral platform for discussion between leaders. If I tried to manipulate that in any way it would only have caused the other POKs to leave.
#WarIsComing

05-Feb-2019 22:39:46

Jason Mcquad

Jason Mcquad

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quael said :
Add me

You got it!

Lord Pyro I said :

I think having W42's only superhero and super-villian in the same room at the same time would've been fun.

It would of been a real sight, but hopefully there' something in the future.
The Spectacular Frog Man

06-Feb-2019 00:13:05

Quick find code: 237-238-569-65852993 Back to Top