One Last Thing

Quick find code: 237-238-533-66219770

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :
Perseus Renderra

Stop using this name. You do not have a Renderra character, you were offered the opportunity to have one until you dodged the very first roleplay and immediately had "Perseus Renderra" run off to join the ZU as another Pyro agent, without ever obtaining the name through IC rite of passage or OOC approval from Nat. Your response is obviously going to be "Actually that's not right", but I'm actively talking with Nat about Renderra lore and we've discussed you at length.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

23-Jan-2022 12:35:35

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Lord Pyro I said :
Perseus Renderra

Stop using this name. You do not have a Renderra character, you were offered the opportunity to have one until you dodged the very first roleplay and immediately had "Perseus Renderra" run off to join the ZU as another Pyro agent, without ever obtaining the name through IC rite of passage or OOC approval from Nat. Your response is obviously going to be "Actually that's not right", but I'm actively talking with Nat about Renderra lore and we've discussed you at length.

Fact check: This information is false. The player known as Pyro in fact had many roleplays with other Renderra characters, being named commander of the Imperial Guard by Nat's character. This relationship broke down when his other character named Pyro found himself at odds with a zamorakian council of which Nat was a member at around the same time. Despite his best efforts to keep the matters IC and separate OOC disputes arose that caused Nat to try to remove Perseus Renderra from the record.

Note: It was stated during Perseus' first RP that he was returning from a long trip he had undertaken, journeying around Gielinor. It was during this period that Perseus was captured and indoctrinated to Pyro's cause.

P.S. This is my last word on this topic, any further discussion will be considered off-topic flaming.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

23-Jan-2022 16:03:59 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2022 16:23:34 by Lord Pyro I

Quick find code: 237-238-533-66219770 Back to Top