The White Knights of Falador

Quick find code: 237-238-528-65809003

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Alicja Krzyzska

Character Age: 23

Character Race: Human (Kharidian/Morytanian)

Character Description/History:

Alicja Krzyzska is a White Knight of Asgarnia. Clawing her way to enough money to join the knights, the devout Saradominist earned her knighthood fighting Edmund Grey's Knight rebellion. She was soon sent alongside Beatrice Sinclair to fight for Saradomin in the God Wars.

Alicja has heavy scarring on her chest, and some on her face. There's a Saradomin star brand mark on her breastbone. She has broad shoulders, standing fove feet seven inches tall with a fit, heavy build of a halberdier.

Preferred Class: Warrior

Is the quest "Wanted!" complete?: Yep!

Clan/RP Experience: 2011 - Kandarin
2012 - Sicarius
2013 - Worshippers of the Dragonkin
2014 - WotD, Asgarnia
2015 - Asgarnia (Break and return for 8 months in middle of year)
2016 - Asgarnia / Sliske's Countdown

White Knight Experience: Was part of a White Knight clan as part of Asgarnia. Temple Knight since 2012.

Will you follow ALL of the rules?: Aye!

Why do you want to join this clan?: I miss White Knight RP.

Timezone (Optional): EST

Extra Information: White Knight Initiate

Nat / Alicja Krzyzska / 7-3-2016
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

03-Jul-2016 14:17:20 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2016 14:19:08 by Lady Airlea

Steelbonds

Steelbonds

Posts: 217 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Romus legatious( last name and surname goten from his "step father"as he was adopted)

Character Age: 28

Character Race: Human

Character Description/History:Romus has been a while as an outside asset to the knights,
finally able to join the order and slowly go up, is good and awesome, friendly people.
He is best at melle, and knows just a bit of magic, but dislikes to use it,mainly a towerhshield
user or a dual welder, as he is adept on the combat, due to his story and training
durring his time as a child by a certain someone(that name of the individual is zed)
he was let to do as he wished after he was raised, seeing the individual more like a father.
He is neutral and does not lean towards any god , or minor god, and will fight for one like saradomin, if the order requires him to do so, following the order and not the god himself nesecarilly. (if anything is needed per his past byiong beeing raised, i would preffer to be asked while ic, as it would make more sence.... to me atleast)

Preferred Class: warrior

Is the quest *Wanted!” is complete?: Yes

Clan/RP Experience: have been rping for too many years to count, i know how to rp fight and i more than glad to prove it, i am an old rper, so it should work out just fine, on rp expirience wise atleast

White Knight Experience:None ic, but i know ooc a decent amount

What rank do you think you'd be best at?: can't say really we will see in the future

Will you follow ALL the rules? :yes

Why do you want to join this clan?:Because it is fun engaging, and i have friends there

Timezone (Optional):gmt+2(or +3 depending on the daylight saving)

Any extra information?: (don't think so)

Bloodyfang(might change soon) /Romus / 2th of july 2015

04-Jul-2016 03:16:03

Quick find code: 237-238-528-65809003 Back to Top