Forums

/† Enchanted World [W41] †\

Quick find code: 237-238-521-66010614

Alden q p

Alden q p

Posts: 6,240 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was late in the night and Elias had just come home from his night-shift at the museum. But something was different this time - Elias knew something was off. His suspicions were only confirmed when he opened the door to his bedroom to find more than just his beloved spouse lying there in his bed. There was another man laying there next to his beautiful wife of nine, almost ten years, both bodies motionless, apart from the movement created by their breathing from their deep sleep.

Elias could not handle his inner rage and lost it after processing what was going on and soon he found himself beating the unknown man with the nearest object he could grab which turned out to be the clock on his nightstand. Elias found himself sitting in a cell by that same afternoon, having accomplished nothing but giving the man a few bruises and places to bleed from and achieving charges of assault and possibly attempted murder.

Prison was a much different place than the free-roaming world Elias had just been stripped of because of his actions. He knew he had to adjust the way he acted to defend himself from the more aggressive prisoners he had to interact with and because of a giant influx of more serious criminals being placed in the same prison Elias had been thrown in, his case got held back longer than it was supposed to.

Months passed and Elias had adjusted to his new environment, making new 'friends' who were stuck in a similar situation such as his in the sense that their small cases were being held because of much more important ones. Finally, Elias's small village was appointed a new mayor by the king who pushed to decrease crime and improve the court system of the village and Elias's case, as well as most of his 'friends' he made within the bars were heard within the very same month that mayor was personally appointed. Elias kept good conduct in his remaining time in jail due to being found guilty, allowing an early release, as did most of his pals who managed to
:)

08-May-2018 03:01:31 - Last edited on 08-May-2018 03:51:40 by Alden q p

Alden q p

Alden q p

get placed in the same block as him. Now, they venture back out into the open world, sticking together and placing their highest level of trust in nobody but each other.

Welcome to
Enchanted World.

We take place on World 41, the Free-To-Play Role-Playing World. This is not a POC(Player-Owned-City) RP, nor some Crime-based RP.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment on this thread, add me in-game and message me, add me on discord, or even join the W41 discord.

In-Game Name: Saint Alden (obviously)
My Discord: Cresden#4766
W41 Discord: https://discord.gg/qbNCBM3

08-May-2018 03:01:38 - Last edited on 08-May-2018 04:07:41 by Alden q p

Alden q p

Alden q p

Rules:

I. Let's try to be civil as best as we can.
II. Trolls will not be tolerated and get no second chances and no warnings.
III. Everything should really be self-explanatory, but if it becomes a common norm, I'm going to add it here.

08-May-2018 03:01:38 - Last edited on 08-May-2018 04:12:02 by Alden q p

Alden q p

Alden q p

Application (This is not NECESSARY to join but it would be nice to know a bit about your character if you're interested in doing something like this):

Character Name:

Personality:

Background:

08-May-2018 03:01:39 - Last edited on 08-May-2018 04:01:58 by Alden q p

Quick find code: 237-238-521-66010614 Back to Top