Forums

† The Fremennik Kingdom †

Quick find code: 237-238-324-65867695

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Might need to elaborate on that

What I meant to mainly ask is if you've already decided to void out any previous jarls of locations and instill a different system entirely, or generally what idea of what you want fremmenik to be now.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

11-Jan-2017 16:58:19

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nathmatics said :
Might need to elaborate on that

What I meant to mainly ask is if you've already decided to void out any previous jarls of locations and instill a different system entirely, or generally what idea of what you want fremmenik to be now.

The idea that Blade and I have mostly agreed on is to concentrate on Rellekka and as enough players come along, we add the Isles into the equation through means of "conquest" in the effort to restore the Kingdom.

Hact1 said :
Is there a clan or group chat we can use for this? Just wondering. I might not be very responsive on the forums, by the way, I don't use them much.

I'll message you in-game. No worries, brother.

Baldor said :
As a fairly well known frem rper, I'm on fairly often if you want any advice or to ask questions for me. just add me and hit me up. Best of luck to ya.

Awesome! Thank-you.

12-Jan-2017 01:58:34 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2017 02:00:11 by Am RolePlay

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, once this has developed me Calderon, do let me know, I've always had an interest in the Fremmenik and I'd like to see how it turns out with you.

Until then, hope all is well and you succeed in your attempt to make this region have more roleplay in it.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

13-Jan-2017 17:40:35

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BloxzorKBG said :
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°
Telemmaitë
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°

In the center of the vast forested division of the north that was Sinclair lie the two armies; one Camelite, the other Fremennik. The troops had formed in rank- a shieldwall to the north, a phalanx of crystal and metal halberds to the south- and were ready for battle. The lines were drawn, with both sides having an equal chance of winning (and being destroyed) at once.

It was at this time that the two kings- King Asgarn and King Nolfinwë- rode to the center of the battlefield and negotiated. They negotiated, and debated, and finally calmly spoke as equals for what seemed like an eternity, yet in such a brief period of time. Before sundown, however, to the surprise of all present; both kings rode away with a shaking of their hands, and an order to signal their troops to withdraw, for peace had been attained.

The Treaty of the North Sea Union

Under the grounds of the treaty signed today, the KINGDOM OF CAMELOT will do as promised:

-Grant sufficient arms and armour to the north to ready them for any potential war, and continue supplying them if war should break out within the next several years.

-Withdraw troops from the border of the north.

-Open borders to Fremennik ambassadors.

-Ready itself for war to help defend the Fremennik from all threats.

Under the grounds of the treaty signed today, the KINGDOM OF THE FREMENNIKS will do as promised:

-Withdraw from Sinclair's border, allowing Camelot to keep the half that its troops have occupied thus far.

-Open Borders to Camelite ambassadors.

-Ready itself for war to help defend Camelot from all threats.

In the eyes of Seren and V, this treaty is signed. Gods damn the one to break his word on what has been decided here today.

Below were the signatures of the two kings in their own handwriting.
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

16-Jan-2017 05:33:17

Quick find code: 237-238-324-65867695 Back to Top