Forums

So, The RP in Misthalin tonite Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-317-66106683

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SO, this evening...

I've witnessed a lot personally this evening, but I'm not bothered to post said opinions as I want to honestly eneable this thread to allow for some sort of discussion to occur, for people on each side to state their opinions, amongst other things.

A sweeping statement was made by one side this evening which, if you were there, you know what I'm talking about, I think that warrants at least more discussion than just it happening and people meming ingame because they're pissed off or baffled.

When you've got something to say, say it, but take time to formulate what you want to say, and preferably give it some time, maybe wake up tomorrow with a clearer mind, and just see what can be achieved.

Don't get triggered, I'm not trying to start anything, if anything I'm trying to see if this will allow each side to come to some sort of agreement or just something tthat's more productive than splitting the canon and ignoring eachother.

Now, discuss when you have your input that's conducive to discussion.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

20-Jun-2019 23:00:06 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2019 23:00:43 by Nathmatics

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aurelia I said :
The entire community is now split in two...this is beautiful

My worst nightmare.

I was looking forward for some actual activity in some time. Perhaps I'll go make some of my own when I have the free time to do it. If anything, I've seen some improvement in combat. People were courteous to objections to their actions, most everything was accepted, and anything needing clearing up was directly addressed, but unfortunately drawn out a bit while combat ensued elsewhere.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

20-Jun-2019 23:18:57 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2019 23:19:07 by Syncreticeye

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Syncreticeye said :
Aurelia I said :

My worst nightmare.

I was looking forward for some actual activity in some time. Perhaps I'll go make some of my own when I have the free time to do it. If anything, I've seen some improvement in combat. People were courteous to objections to their actions, most everything was accepted, and anything needing clearing up was directly addressed, but unfortunately drawn out a bit while combat ensued elsewhere.

Honestly have been tempted to make a mercenary group and see how it goes, nothing solid yet but ya know, actually have good combat rp, even if it's practice and internal brawls.

Regardless, that's off topic somewhat.

20-Jun-2019 23:25:12 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2019 23:25:45 by Nathmatics

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nathmatics said :
Syncreticeye said :
Aurelia I said :

My worst nightmare.

Honestly have been tempted to make a mercenary group and see how it goes, nothing solid yet but ya know, actually have good combat rp, even if it's practice and internal brawls.

Regardless, that's off topic somewhat.

I'd say it's a more worthwhile topic than this one.

My advise is to accept the situation, and just focus on creating new RP.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

20-Jun-2019 23:30:23

The contents of this message have been hidden.

20-Jun-2019 23:33:59

20-Jun-2019 23:37:07

20-Jun-2019 23:38:53

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Lord Pyro I said :
Aurelia I said :
Speak only when spoken to cretin

How many disasters will it take for you to accept that you have no say in this?

Just for the record,

if these responses end up just being flaming, insults, purposeful attempts at triggering one another, I will just lock the thread because that is the last thing I honestly want; more conflict amongst everyone.

Please try to keep on topic and just try to be reasonable people, we're all grown adults here (at least, I think most of us are.)

20-Jun-2019 23:39:20

Quick find code: 237-238-317-66106683 Back to Top