Forums

So, The RP in Misthalin tonite Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-317-66106683

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Vekon said :
And then the word "blacklist" started getting tossed around.

You're right, it did. By Vekon and Maya and Salwa going "SAY WE'RE BLACKLISTED PYRO. SAY IT. DO IT. BLACKLIST US. DO IT. YESSSS." and he went "Okay you're blacklisted" and lo and behold

Respectfully, don't put words in my mouth.

Regardless, I'm glad that was the takeaway from my entire post. Just as Misthalin's ruler proceeds to refuse any kind of compromise on anyone's behalf. What an ugly hill to die on.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

21-Jun-2019 00:54:41

Waychaeology

Waychaeology

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Vekon said :

You're right, it did. By Vekon and Maya and Salwa going "SAY WE'RE BLACKLISTED PYRO. SAY IT. DO IT. BLACKLIST US. DO IT. YESSSS." and he went "Okay you're blacklisted" and lo and behold

It sounds like they were only taunting. Should you punch someone just because they're asking for it?
"But we can fight."

"Then we fight."

21-Jun-2019 01:11:03

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As a general note

I will have this thread in about ~48 hours, I'm of the opinion that if you've not had time to mull the events over within that time, you've probably got nothing to say.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

21-Jun-2019 02:42:17

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some inappropriate comments have been removed. Please remember to keep the discussion civil and within the Forum Rules

Nathmatics said :

Just for the record,

if these responses end up just being flaming, insults, purposeful attempts at triggering one another, I will just lock the thread because that is the last thing I honestly want; more conflict amongst everyone.

Please try to keep on topic and just try to be reasonable people, we're all grown adults here (at least, I think most of us are.)
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

21-Jun-2019 03:27:28

Mayajuana
Mar Member 2021

Mayajuana

Posts: 293 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Vekon said :

alright listen, bucko. I did not ONCE say anything along the lines of goading pyro into saying that we’re blacklisted. do not put words in my mouth.
Now, mind you, the people that DID say that were saying it in response to Pyro claiming that we “weren’t allowed” to rp in Misthalin. i.e., after Pyro literally said he was blacklisting us.

Keep my name out of your mouth.

21-Jun-2019 04:06:14

HC Tervuren

HC Tervuren

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
As the leader of Kandarin, I found out about a supposed Misthalin coup event line this afternoon after returning home from work. Thanks for correcting your post.

Likewise, I only just found out anything about this by logging into the forums. I mean, why should we care anyways about the split canon Misthalin?

Vekon said :
What an ugly hill to die on.

:@
Kristian
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
Tervurens
|
I love canines!

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

21-Jun-2019 16:14:47 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2019 16:16:17 by HC Tervuren

Quick find code: 237-238-317-66106683 Back to Top