¨°¤•.,¸
`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
A Dream of Ice and Fire
•[±]•

Blame It On The Ice

Our heroes have discovered some sort of dungeon underneath White Wolf Mountain. Thanks to the Imperial Guard the tunnels created by the Divine Ice Strykewyrm were opened for Mrs Tuski-ko and her party to explore. The tunnels lead to an open cavern that housed a large, yet damaged, stone door. The door was sealed with 2nd Age glyphs but due to the damage caused by the wyrms’ escape has made identifying the origin of the magic used.

The ground floor of the dungeon was explored, housing seven cells. Each cell was used to contain Vampires, Shadow Warriors, Dragons and Ice Giants, along with the Ice Wyrms, Ice Spiders and Ice Warriors which have managed to escape. The party dealt with the Ice Spiders and Warriors while exploring the tunnels before party member Summer Rose turned on Mrs Tuski-ko and was taken away by an external force.

The party can confirm that the wards found inside the dungeon were created by a Mahjarrat-type creature and that they might be dealing with the Dark Elements of Ice, Blood and Shadows.

Our heroes will resume exploring the first floor within a few days after a well-deserved rest. Miss Rose has been asked to hand herself into the Imperial Guard to explain herself. For now, she has been suspended and her pay withheld until this issue is resolved.

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,«°`°»,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

Thanks to Dean, Eli (for the cameo), Kodi and Nat for coming to the last event.
Five hours of role-play was fun but meant we had to split the dungeon exploration into two sessions.

31-Jul-2017 08:13:08

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The second session of our dungeon exploration role-play will be this Wednesday at 6pm EST at Buthorpe Castle.

Then again this Saturday we will have started the next chapter of the plot. We will be exploring Ice Mountain's tremor and the Dwarven Mines.

Thanks again for everyone who came and made the last session enjoyable!

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,«°`°»,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

31-Jul-2017 08:13:10

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Our session begins! If you can't find us at Buthorpe we'll be at Demonheim.

EDIT:
Thanks everyone for coming! Nat and I are working on the transcripts from the memory crystals we gathered from today's event. Once we're done they will be posted on page two and will become accessible for the Asgarnians to read.

I'll be posting the summary of our events later today.

02-Aug-2017 23:44:44 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2017 02:24:29 by AroAustralis

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
A Dream of Ice and Fire
•[±]•

Coming out of the Frost

Eights Days Ago

“Your Highness,

It’s been twenty-four hours since the party returned and there has still been no sign of Celeste’s return. I’ve tried contacting her family but her husband has no form of communication with her and the Australis won’t return my messages. Even Lady Renderra has been unable to contact her with the Moonclan’s telepathy spells. I fear for her life.

Lady Renderra has also notified us that the tremors are caused by portals that lead to an unknown destination. We have had no sign of the tremors since the dungeon they found collapsed so perhaps Celeste’s last actions destroyed it?

In other news, strange crystals that contain the memories of a Mahjarrat have been discovered within the dungeon. Celeste and Lady Renderra have collected some samples that the Master Diviner is able to translate for us. We expect transcripts soon and will make copies for any interested parties. I do advise we forward a copy to the Temple Knights.

Long live the Prince,
Your Steward,
Eohric.”

11-Aug-2017 13:59:11 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2017 14:04:53 by AroAustralis

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Earthbreaker

Five Days Ago

“Your Highness,

I bring more bad news. Our latest party consisting of Ladies Renderra and Tuhan has ended in failure. Ekaterina Renderra and Senaid Enilasor have not returned from their latest mission while Faizee Tuhan was teleported to the castle with a leg injury.

Lady Tuhan has reported that a pack of Virii Chthonian Demons attacked the party at the deepest part of the mines. They managed to defeat them before locating a crack that leads to a dungeon below. The ground gave way and Faizee fell, landing in the cavern below. She described the area as beings some sort of meditation chamber that was cold and full of evil energies. She also described the roar of a dragon coming from deeper within the dungeon.

Lady Renderra teleported her here for treatment while she and Seniad continued exploring.

The Dwarves reported another tremor and another cave in. A mysterious tall character was seen teleporting out of the scene as the cave imploded… But no one else has escaped the dungeon. As for now, we are unsure if Lady Renderra stopped the portal like Celeste did. I worry for both girls.

I shall prepare a team to deal with the beast and to recover their bodies.

Long live the Prince,
Your Steward,
Eohric.”

11-Aug-2017 13:59:19

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Mahjarrat's Paradise

24 Hours Ago

“Your Highness,

By the Gods! They’re alive!

Lady Renderra and Mrs Tuski-ko have returned. Celeste stated that the portal exploded when she destroyed it and it sent her to an alien world while Ekaterina chose to enter it to avoid dying. The portal sent them to the hellish world of Freneskrae, whatever that is. They managed to find one of Guthix’s World Gates there and made it back to Gielinor through it.

Ekaterina said that Senaid was a magical construct that was destroyed by a Mahjarrat, likely the suspicious character that the Dwarves saw fleeing the scene. She’s reported that the Mahjarrat uses Chthonian demons and appears to be associated with the Mahjarrat that built the White Wolf and Ice Mountain dungeons.
Lady Renderra stated that the Ice Mountain dungeon contained more memory crystals, another prison that contained Dwarves, Cave Goblins, TzHaar and an empty cell that once contained Azulra. The TzHaar were the only surviving captives which Lady Renderra teleported back to Karamja.
Lady Renderra has also informed me that another powerful statue creature and a ghostly dragon protect the final portal. We require our best to defeat the two so that we can end the tremors.

I must prepare our forces for the final battle.

Long live the Prince,
Your Steward,
Eohric.”

11-Aug-2017 13:59:38

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Hard to Handle

1 Day, 9 Hours and 00 Minutes until the Finale.

The call goes out for all competent combatants within the realm to come to Buthorpe. A powerful evil grows within the depths of Ice Mountain that requires vanquishing. A being of divine nature guards the source of the Ice Mountain tremors and with it an undead dragon.

His Highness, Prince Anlaf, seeks the best dragon slayers, clerics and diviners to take down these spawn of darkness. Those who seek to sacrifice their lives for the safety of our great Kingdom will be rewarded handsomely and may keep any spoils they come across, should they survive.

This is a dangerous mission for only the most skilled combatants.

This event is at 6pm EST on Saturday the 12th of August. Please meet at the Dwarven Camp at Ice Mountain .

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,«°`°»,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

@ Everyone,

Sorry for the late updates. I've been uber busy but I've found time to update the thread. I'll post the transcripts as soon as Nat gets back to me with Kat's wording of the memories as soon as possible.

Can't wait to see you guys at the finale!

xoxo,

Aro.
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,«°`°»,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

11-Aug-2017 13:59:47

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
A Dream of Ice and Fire
•[±]•

Hard to Handle

Finally, it’s all over.

Several days have passed since our heroes returned and the tremors have ceased. Our four heroes transverse their way through the Dwarven Mines, under the leadership of one Rosaline Hains, to relocate the dungeon. Now sealed by rockfall and guarded by Virii Chthonians it was clear someone didn’t want the Asgarnians to close the portal.

Once the demons were defeated and the rubble cleared by one Summer Rose, they made it to the Dungeons of Penindasan the Mahjarrat. Summer rushed off to face the guardians of the Portal while the rest of the party slowly followed her.

In the main chamber, Summer began her fight with the Orange Eyed Wight Dragon. She was joined soon enough by her Guildmaster, Ezekiel Lemieux, who aided her with slaying the dragon. Rosaline and Denrak the Dwarf were close behind but were stopped by the Serpent Statue as it came out of the shadow realm to ambush Ezekiel. As a group Ezekiel, Rosaline and Denrak the Dwarf attacked the creature, while a strange woman arrived to aid the group. The stranger joined in on attacking the Serpent and under the stress of four attackers it retreated into the shadow realm, bringing the dragon and stranger into it.

18-Aug-2017 02:19:45 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2017 02:23:02 by AroAustralis

Quick find code: 237-238-315-65933122 Back to Top