Forums

The Cloaks

Quick find code: 237-238-263-65871350

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"You heard the rumors tonight lad? They say the thieves are thicker than fleas on a stray dog. Run home and stay to the light, unless you want to find yourself a heck of a lot lighter, and a worryingly amout poorer."

O.O.C INTRO.
So this is my new idea for Guild. We are The Cloaks, those furtive glances across a crowded marketplace, the swift slashing of a blade against your hard earned gold, carefully placed into a money pouch. That cry for help when you find that your favourite piece of jewellry has gone missing from its stand. Or even, when you've gotten to big for you boots and someone has wished for you to take a little 'vacation'. The Cloaks are a fairly standard group of theives, spies and the occasional murder. They answer only to their leaders, and all their services come at a price.
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

19-Jan-2017 01:41:27

Varnyx

Varnyx

Table of Contents and all that good stuff.

Role-Play Type.
- Criminal, High-Risk/High Reward, Adventure, Combat, Political (At some point.) Also some Game Master stuff.
Leaders Out Of Character.
Darth Steve2 (Steve). Yup just me at the mo.
Leaders In Character.
Grandmaestor Kaito Di Arkeda.
How to Contact. CC/FC
For this I'm not sure, Just join Darth Steve2 FC and we can sort things out from there.

Hey Idiot where does the Role-Play take place?
- I'm glad you remembered me! The Role-Play takes place in either West Ardgoune or Witchaven, I haven't really decided yet.

Admins
- Darth Steve(The other Steve), Vekon(Gale.) Caedus Aren (Justin) and Insaetiable. Please be kind to these guys, they will answer questions you have if I'm sleeping because of my dirty British scrubness
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 01:46:05 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 03:32:09 by Varnyx

Varnyx

Varnyx

O.O.C Rules.

Be Respectful

Please don't say that you have RP and then nothing comes from it.

Don't make yourself OP. You're a thief not an Elder God.

If you have O.O.C issues resolve them. Don't bring O.O.C into I.C.

If you have a RP Idea don't be afraid to shout out and ask. :D

I.C Rules and Regulations and Stuff.

Don't make yourself OP.

Don't destory RP.

No Godmodding, unless you've been told to for the plot stuff.

Don't Meta. This just ruins RP

The Grandmaestor's word is law
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 01:52:48 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 02:33:43 by Varnyx

Varnyx

Varnyx

Roles within The Cloaks.

Gray Man/Woman
This is where you will all start. Whilst it would be wonderful to have a full battalion of thieves running around we need to test your ablities for nicking that sweet, sweet coin from someone's pockets. Here you are invisible, no true name so to speak. If you get caught, lie with a false name. Once you have proven your ablities you will get told where to go. You can request a place, but remember Grandmaestor is the law.

Footpad

These are the backbones of The Cloaks. Robbing people very much like highwaymen but you are on foot rather than horse. This lot are fast, reliable and can fight their way out of a situation if needed, hopefully it won't come to that but this line of work is really rather dangerous. This is the next immedate rank if you have some skill but the Maestor feels that you need some improvement.

Bandit.

Does what it says on the tin. You and a small group of other thieves have shown some potential, and seem to work well together and as such, you will be sent with others to run a few carriages off the road and take whatever valuables they have. However this is ever dangerous due to the patrols of armsmen and soldiers. Use your head and maybe you can survive. Tough, smart and handy with a blade they are scary enough one on one, but imgaine having 5 of them surrounding you.

Fence.

No this isn't what you put up because your neighbour has a nicer garden than you. This is the merchant of the guild. Have some hot stolen goods that on the regular market would see you locked up in jail? Take it to a fence. Naturally gifted with wordplay this lot are the silver tougned foxes who can get you some illicit goods, for a price. They also help to sell off any loot, so don't worry about getting paid. This lot have you covered.
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 02:07:59 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 02:53:18 by Varnyx

Varnyx

Varnyx

Roles Cont.

Pickpocket Teacher.

What is a guild without a few teachers showing off their fine arts? These guys have done various jobs, from dressing as an old woman needing assistance, whilst deflty nicking everything off their mark saving their clothes, to dressing as a waiter to steal a wedding ring from a noble wedding. These guys are tough and quick but ever ready to teach the newcomers a thing or two.

Bloodletter.

Oh boy you have messed up haven't you? This is the guilds insurance policy. Refuse to pay us? Bloodletters come to help you drift off to sleep. Want a minor noble who's been cornering the market out of the way? Bloodletters persude him to leave. Cross the Grandmaestor and think you are home free? Guess again, that sharp pain in your chest isn't a stitch. No its a tri-dagger of the Bloodletters. All members with the skills of stealth, speed and combat should hope to end up as a Bloodletter.

Praetorian

Ah the fabled Second-In-Command is given a fancy name. Praetorians are the guardsmen and close advisors to the Grandmaestor(s). Any command they give must be followed unless another has come from the Grandmasetor. Should you be granted this honour, know that you have a powerful friend. The Praetorians and strong and really rather scary. Cross one and you may wake up to rampant crows pecking at your entrails.

Grandmaestor

The big dog, Al Pachino in Scarface, The Godfather. This is the leader of The Cloaks, and he uses that power well. Their word is absolute, they give you a job or send another to give you that job, you follow his instructions to the letter. They tell you to fetch them a bottle of vintage rum from a powerful noble? You had better do it. They are the be all and end all in the guild.
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 02:19:42 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 03:56:37 by Varnyx

Varnyx

Varnyx

Other Jobs.

Now if you can't already tell from these posts, I have no clue what to put these were just a guideline so you know what to expect. If you have a job/role you want to introduce feel free to tell me either on here or if you catch me ingame feel free to message me. I haven't put a huge list either since I don't really want like 90 pages just filled with jobs and roles and clothing etc.

OH! speaking of clothing, just wear whatever you feel is apropriate for you role, so if you're a footpad you aren't gonna be swaggering around in full mithril armour lol.

Cloaks and capes are optinal aswell but it would appricated if you would wear one.
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 02:25:07 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2017 00:49:09 by Varnyx

Varnyx

Varnyx

Character Application. Yup completly forgot about this. Whoops My B :D
I know most of you don't like this kind of thing but it is kinda nessicary for the types of Roleplay that's gonna occur here. So feel free to case the place first as any good thief would and if you like what you see feel free to submit an application. Note there is a 40B GP signup cost.............No I'm serious :D

Name: (Ingame yo.)
Character name: (What they called?)
Role: (What they wanna be?)
Relgious Views: (Who they worshipping?)
Race: (Is they an Elf/Dwarf or is they a potato?)
Personality: (How they acting?)
Appearance: (What they looking like?)
History: (So Tell me a little about you.)
Other Information: (This is........Self explainitory??)

Thats all.
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 02:28:37 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 02:46:58 by Varnyx

Quick find code: 237-238-263-65871350 Back to Top