Forums

The Cloaks

Quick find code: 237-238-263-65871350

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright wonderful Role-Players feel free to post away, and please excuse the shoddiness of this post, it's literally my first ever major RP post so I will thank you for your discretion and once again apologize. But anyways enough of this nonsensical stuff, LET THE FLOOD GATES OPEN!!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

Quick Edit: It occured to me, whilst I was using the bathroom that I never put a timezone. See I'm a dirty British Scrub so I'm GMT so if you are in EST it's around what 9:40pm there? Honestly just think whatever time it is there for you and fling it forwards by about 6 hours and that is the timeslot you get for me. I will be up late to care for this.........well you get the point. Anyways Blood for the Blood God and all that fancy stuff.
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

19-Jan-2017 02:37:20 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 02:40:12 by Varnyx

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Dimitri V
Character name: Serov Ryskäl.
Role: Fence.
Religious Views: None.
Race: Human.
Personality: Generally outgoing, as any salesman should be.
Appearance: 6' flat, relatively built for his age, graying hair, and a thick beard.
History: Born in the Fremennik isles, rose through the current military regime's ranks rather quickly due to his tactical prowess, later acted as General of the Karamjan Defense Forces, then served under a handful of other high ranking military leaders and Kings as a military advisor and tactician, and recently leading a private military contracting group for extra-curricular activities. Serov has many contacts due to his lengthy past, making him a superb fence.
Other Information: Nothing I can think of.
" Good maps make good plans ."

19-Jan-2017 03:09:10 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 03:11:03 by John McAfee

Varnyx

Varnyx

John McAfee said :
Name: Dimitri V
Character name: Serov Ryskäl.
Role: Fence.
Religious Views: None.
Race: Human.
Personality: Generally outgoing, as any salesman should be.
Appearance: 6' flat, relatively built for his age, graying hair, and a thick beard.
History: Born in the Fremennik isles, rose through the current military regime's ranks rather quickly due to his tactical prowess, later acted as General of the Karamjan Defense Forces, then served under a handful of other high ranking military leaders and Kings as a military advisor and tactician. Serov has many contacts due to his lengthy past, making him a superb fence.
Other Information: Nothing I can think of.

Accepted, Welcome to The Cloaks.
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 03:11:42

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Caedus Aren

Character name: Ansem Haven

Role: Bandit

Relgious Views: Godless

Race: Human

Personality: Ansem is a cocky little shit. He's arrogant and takes pride in what he does, though he can bring up some good points when in an arguement and can be a tactician when need be.

Appearance: Ansem stands at 5'10, weighing 190 lbs. His muscular frame is more of an agile-build rather than an ug-tug, beat the hell out of you one. Light brown hair, green eyes.

History: Ansem is the son of a very evil mage who worked with the Aren's in the father's early years, he was born shortly after his father's death when Aspen Tower fell. Though he did not inherit his dad's magical prowess he took to the life of being a Highway-man, mugging the occasional man or woman before he was recruited into a bandit group. The Royal-Flush Mercenaries, he rolled with them for a little bit before the group disbanded. His life has become boring due to having no people to claim as his own, but wind of The Cloaks needing some Bandits would catch his ears, and he'd be happy to oblige.

Other Information: Darth Aren.
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

19-Jan-2017 03:40:12 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2017 01:49:56 by Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter would arrive to wherever Grandmaestor Kaito's location would be, it would be transported to him via a foot-pad.

Dear, Grandmaestor,

I have explored the desired area for our base that we spoke of in person. I have also inspected another area as well, you might find it most suitable for The Cloaks. I would be more than happy to discuss the location with you in person, as the place we had originally talked about, may not be so safe.

Sincerely, Haven
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

19-Jan-2017 05:42:05

Varnyx

Varnyx

Howl Aren said :
A letter would arrive to wherever Grandmaestor Kaito's location would be, it would be transported to him via a foot-pad.

Dear, Grandmaestor,

I have explored the desired area for our base that we spoke of in person. I have also inspected another area as well, you might find it most suitable for The Cloaks. I would be more than happy to discuss the location with you in person, as the place we had originally talked about, may not be so safe.

Sincerely, Haven

Kaito would look at the note with a faint smirk on his face as he sat across from his bussiness partner. He would casually crumple the note up and throw it into the fire.

"If you'll excuse me I have a meeting with this young fellow. Until next time."
Kaito Calderon
|
|

19-Jan-2017 09:00:09

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name : Mudbrain.

Character name : Barry "Big Dave" Bronson.

Role : Associate, provides Fencing services and bounties, alongside 'special' contracts.

Relgious Views : Zamorak.

Race : Human.

Personality : Abrasive, demeaning and overtly selfish.

Appearance : Evidently portly, yet muscular.

History : Big Dave's history is shrouded by rumour and tall tales, told through many different variations of the same nostalgic ramblings. The consensus is that he was raised in the Zamorakian slums of Varrock, and became a prominent figure in a wilderness warband. In the wastes, he earned his fame and reputation wherein he slowly retired from a life of constant violence and traded it for one of luxury. These days he functions as a vital contact for any up and coming thief, assassin or scumbag.

Other Information : Whilst his fingers are in more pies than he can eat, he refuses to join or swear allegiance to any specific gang or guild aside from his old warband. He has quite the reputation, especially amongst the criminal underworld but he fronts his operations throughout a chain of brokerages and general stores.

I'm not really too sure on the idea of uniforms in a thieves guild, but I'm down for RP if you'll have me. I'm up for GM'ing contracts, missions and plots provided through Big Dave, and would rather not have a character whom is a member of the guild just yet.
Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

19-Jan-2017 17:42:16

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nasty Smell said :
Name : Mudbrain.

Character name : Barry "Big Dave" Bronson.

Role : Associate, provides Fencing services and bounties, alongside 'special' contracts.

Relgious Views : Zamorak.

Race : Human.

Personality : Abrasive, demeaning and overtly selfish.

Appearance : Evidently portly, yet muscular.

History : Big Dave's history is shrouded by rumour and tall tales, told through many different variations of the same nostalgic ramblings. The consensus is that he was raised in the Zamorakian slums of Varrock, and became a prominent figure in a wilderness warband. In the wastes, he earned his fame and reputation wherein he slowly retired from a life of constant violence and traded it for one of luxury. These days he functions as a vital contact for any up and coming thief, assassin or scumbag.

Other Information : Whilst his fingers are in more pies than he can eat, he refuses to join or swear allegiance to any specific gang or guild aside from his old warband. He has quite the reputation, especially amongst the criminal underworld but he fronts his operations throughout a chain of brokerages and general stores.

I'm not really too sure on the idea of uniforms in a thieves guild, but I'm down for RP if you'll have me. I'm up for GM'ing contracts, missions and plots provided through Big Dave, and would rather not have a character whom is a member of the guild just yet.

Accepted.

19-Jan-2017 20:56:01

Quick find code: 237-238-263-65871350 Back to Top