Forums

The Wolf's Lie

Quick find code: 237-238-240-65860572

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The snow came up to her knees, the wind harsh and cutting. Her cloak billowed out behind her as the blizzard cut at her, almost frenzied in what might've been nature's attempt to ward out humanity from this stronghold. But the hooded mage showed no hesitation, pressing on through the night, stalking the strait as the wind threatened to blow her off.

The wolves howled in the distance, almost entirely swept away by the screaming wind. They had claim to this territory, and any others would be fought out. But this was her homeland, too. This was the kind of weather she had grown in, born and raised in the brutal winters and deadly cold. She would not give in quite so easily. Slowly, ever so slowly, she made it away from the coast, up to the stronghold's entrance, green eyes wide as she watched the snow build up against the sides, piled high.

It wasn't quite safe to build here yet. But no longer would she pretend this wasn't part of her lineage. This would be her safe haven, the den of all seeking refuge from the world. Daemonheim would become a world of profit for her and her people. Adventurers would come from all places to come and pillage the depths, and she would let them.

There was work to do. In the dark and in the cold, the mage set up her tent, the wind rattling it but the snow providing ample warmth once it built up enough. And when morning came, when the wolves prowled their lands, she would prove to them that it was hers as well as any other challenger that would follow her down.
"A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

16-Dec-2016 08:11:01

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Hiya! I'm Caelo. Most people know me as that one chick who used to rp a really fucking stupid sniper which I'll admit was rofly as hell. This is completely unrelated. This is, for the most part, an opening to some interesting rps to the eastern part of Forinthry - Daemonheim, and some of the surrounding areas. It's a wild land, but I've had some interesting ideas for it to pick up some activity, if people are interested at all.

Of course, there's going to just be 'oh hey buddy' rps, settling the land, trying to farm and whatnot. That's perfectly fine by me, and hey, it's a distant land from the rest of the world. Getting to know the people you're stuck with for the time being is a big part of things.

On the other hand, there are going to be actual expeditions into Daemonheim once things get handled well enough. How long each step takes is to be completely decided by the settlers, or if the whole thing gets abandoned in the first place is up to them itself. Probably not a good idea to go walk off through the snow alone though.

And who knows? Maybe some strange occurrences will crop up. After all, nobody knows just how far down the Demon Halls go.
"A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

16-Dec-2016 08:11:12 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2016 08:20:10 by Kara-Ara

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Just gonna save the spot for those who might actually want to go on the settlement. "A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

16-Dec-2016 08:11:21 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2016 08:20:34 by Kara-Ara

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Go ahead and post if you want, and if you want to hop aboard go ahead and just post interest here. "A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

16-Dec-2016 08:11:34 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2016 08:20:54 by Kara-Ara

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Dec-2016 21:17:47

Quick find code: 237-238-240-65860572 Back to Top