Forums

The Wolf's Lie

Quick find code: 237-238-240-65860572

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Dec-2016 21:32:14

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Dec-2016 21:53:31

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Or maybe it's intended to be a rp that doesn't involve a massive factory built in the middle of the wilderness.

This is just meant to be a bunch of little things that have zero bearing on anything else. It's not going to bother the world, and honestly, I don't plan on it getting that big. If it does, then we can talk about it, but right now, it's essentially going to be 'hey we have a massive army that just roflstomps settlers'.

Now please, get off my thread and stay off.

/Edit - accidentally hit post over preview.
"A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

16-Dec-2016 21:57:58 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2016 22:01:00 by Kara-Ara

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love down to earth and gritty rp's, and I enjoy proper slice of life (no, nobles and barpee do not satisfy slice of life) shit so I want to help out and get involved in this. I've got a character in mind, but if there's going to be rp's actually in the wilderness then I'll have to come up with another.

Either way, noice.
Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

17-Dec-2016 16:08:09 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2016 16:08:23 by Nasty Smell

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kara-Ara said :
Or maybe it's intended to be a rp that doesn't involve a massive factory built in the middle of the wilderness.

This is just meant to be a bunch of little things that have zero bearing on anything else. It's not going to bother the world, and honestly, I don't plan on it getting that big. If it does, then we can talk about it, but right now, it's essentially going to be 'hey we have a massive army that just roflstomps settlers'.

Now please, get off my thread and stay off.

/Edit - accidentally hit post over preview.

You really think I'd try to just snuff out this RP because you dislike me?

I wouldn't mind discussing our lore of what that region is like right now to see how it would fit in with your RP and perhaps discuss afew possible interactions between our groups that might even encourage RP.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

17-Dec-2016 20:13:41

Spartae

Spartae

Posts: 5,624 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quick solution to above dilemma: former Worshipper cultists who are still very much anti-God despite having their beliefs dispelled and their empire dismantled performed such frequent and vicious raids on Forinthry's forces in the area that Daemonheim was considered better left alone.

The above cultists no longer inhabit Daemonheim but have resumed a nomadic, roving lifestyle and therefore they do not necessarily believe they own the territory, but they will deny the territory's possession by any god-affiliated party they can.

Bam.

17-Dec-2016 21:40:27

Quick find code: 237-238-240-65860572 Back to Top