Forums

Who is still around anymore?

Quick find code: 237-238-239-65868936

Hobie Wan
Aug Member 2023

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,074 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo what up 42 community. I have been gone for like half a year what has been goin' on? Who is even still around that remembers me? This place seems deader than a Mojave dive bar at noon a Tuesday and I am not seein' a ton of names I recognize.

Someone catch me up on what has been happening.
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

11-Jan-2017 16:39:22

Hobie Wan
Aug Member 2023

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,074 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rex I am convinced you are a figment of my imagination.

Also, just wanted to see if it was worth re-upping my membership to rejoin the community. Active enough to be worth it?
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

11-Jan-2017 18:35:44 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2017 18:37:48 by Hobie Wan

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hobie Wan said :
Rex I am convinced you are a figment of my imagination.

That is actually true.

But in terms of whats going on, Ridaku (who is now hosting the guide thread), has this to say: RiDaku said :
heretic hary said :
EDIT: I'm going to use the ''help'' part of the title and ask for help: what's been going on in the community?

Assuming you mean in roleplay, and not in the community OOC...

Quite a lot! There's been a whole lot of stuff popping up, in some pretty spectacular ways. If we just turn a convenient blind eye to the things going on around Ardougne, there's been a really plot-intensive elven takeover of Camelot followed by a campaign both for and against Armadyleanism. There was also a bit of an internal power struggle that contained much of the same, going on at the same time the Chosen Battalion started leaning on Camelot pretty hard trying to secure land.

Asgarnia had a really big Sliske problem throughout the course of Sliske's Endgame. Giant black dragons, wight soldiers and shadowdancers, gruesome and twisted corruptions of people to make maid dolls, and mental trauma abound. It all ended okay thanks to the help of some awesome adventurers but very few of them walked away unscathed. Also there's a gay wedding.

MORYTANIA IS GETTING ACTIVE AGAIN WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

11-Jan-2017 18:37:17

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hobie Wan said :
Also, just wanted to see if it was worth re-upping my membership to rejoin the community. Active enough to be worth it?

If you had asked me a month ago, I would have said no. No pressure on her, but Elrina's plot that's going on has actually gotten me reinvigorated with large scale rp, as before that I was primarily doing small stuff. And this is the case over the last few months for sure, a few individuals have been stepping forward to try CPR on this community, and honestly, if you factor out all the ooc passive aggressive thread swapping blaklisting clusterf**s that have been going on, I honestly see our community starting an upswing. Maybe I'm blind, maybe I'm insightful, or maybe, Hobie, I'm not even real .
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

11-Jan-2017 18:44:04

Quick find code: 237-238-239-65868936 Back to Top