Forums

Who is still around anymore?

Quick find code: 237-238-239-65868936

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I made a handy graph for you.

Unfortunately:

However, as you can see, by soaking the community in more roleplay, it helps bleed off some of the salt through a process known as "osmosis". A steady supply of roleplay, if continually applied, should help lower the salt levels to an acceptable level.

Here we can clearly see the sources of quite a bit of the salt in question. My professional recommendation is an immediate edema for every single member of the community to help purge this toxic chemical from our community.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

11-Jan-2017 18:51:04 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2017 19:15:11 by Rexost

heretic hary

heretic hary

Posts: 3,137 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rexost said :
I made a handy graph for you.

Unfortunately:

However, as you can see, by soaking the community in more roleplay, it helps bleed off some of the salt through a process known as "osmosis". A steady supply of roleplay, if continually applied, should help lower the salt levels to an acceptable level.

Here we can clearly see the sources of quite a bit of the salt in question. My professional recommendation is an immediate edema for every single member of the community to help purge this toxic chemical from our community.

You don't know how proud of you I am.

11-Jan-2017 21:30:35

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
heretic hary said :
You don't know how proud of you I am.

This is actually rather nice. Thank you, Khaine. I've appreciated your comprehensive guides in the past, and am glad you have returned to save us from our eminent fate.

No pressure.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

11-Jan-2017 21:42:01 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2017 21:42:18 by Rexost

Quick find code: 237-238-239-65868936 Back to Top