Forums

Kingdom of Camelot

Quick find code: 237-238-228-66141992

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A wax sealed letter arrived via courier, bearing a coat of arms from the Kingdom of Ardougne. The letter was carried in via the proper channels to reach the queen, or at least be read before her. The seal clearly made up the crest of the royal family, the Lavelle, indicating it was a letter send by the queen herself.

==================================================

To Warlord Tonya Mordeaux,

Yanilian nobility, according to my records, has now besieged the reign of my former partner of the commonwealth, Genevieve Quenelles of Hightower. A rather bold move in times of political reform. Where you come from and how you did this, I care little for at this moment. All I can hope for you is that your intentions with Camelot align with that of its people and perhaps even more importantly, its allies. Realize the gravity of my words, young Warlord and come to the palace of Ardougne as soon as you can so that we can add your name to the Treaty of Ardougne. I look forward to meet you in person and receiving your letter stating your arrival in Ardougne, neighbour. Don't wait too long.

Signed,

Daisy Lavelle, Queen of Ardougne

==================================================
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

07-Feb-2020 16:43:01

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Zamorakian Empire (comprised of the Kingdom of Forinthry, the Undercities, the Eastern Colonies and the Kardian Protectorate) is announcing it's new formed trade agreement with Camelot. Weapons and metal ores will now be traded to the bandosians in exchange for food and lumber.

In addition the two factions have also agreed a migration treaty to allow Bandosians living within the Empire to travel to Camelot.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

05-May-2020 20:36:02

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-May-2020 21:46:56

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-May-2020 06:41:00

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Jor, that is completely toxic and you should remove your post instantly. You are throwing rocks through your own set of windows this way. Seriously, stop littering other people's threads with your inability to keep your mouth shut if you got nothing nice to say. Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

06-May-2020 06:45:11

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,594 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Marshal Jor
You should have listened to the advice above.

Too late now, you've been temporarily removed from the forums.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

06-May-2020 06:52:53

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

A message with a royal emblem of House Lavelle was delivered to the castle of Camelot. Were a guard, being or thing capable of communicating with the delivery pigeon clumsily trying to get the letter out of the tiny cannister on her back, it would say that the letter was addressed from the Queen of Ardougne to
Warlord Tonya Mordeaux.

Tonya Mordeaux,

Much to my own personal dismay, war has flooded our precious Gielinor once more. Zamorakian forces have been marching through the kingdoms and innocent people are being caught in the crossfire, not that you’d care. I am not often found siding myself with or against a particular god, but looking at the nature of this aggravation caused by the Zamorakians I think action needs to be taken, even from us. You seemingly already took some of your own but I’d like to expand on everything a bit more. I said us, because I mean both you and the Regent Vynriette Aren from Yanille.

Together, I hope to come up with a form of help to the needy of Asgarnia. Our relations may have been stale thus far but someone has to make the first gesture of kindness and understanding. Understanding that it is the Zamorakians who are in the wrong, not the Saradomists (this time). It is why I have taken the liberty of organising a small banquet, followed by a political meeting of us three to decide how, when or even if we should be involved in all this. I hope to see you both
Raktuber 20th in the palace of Ardougne

Please, let me know if you are attending by checking the box underneath the letter.

[_]
Yes

[_] No

Sincerest thanks,
Daisy Lavelle.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

08-May-2020 17:10:49 - Last edited on 08-May-2020 17:11:54 by CrocoNuts

Quick find code: 237-238-228-66141992 Back to Top